Comodo internet security 6 blocks all internet[V6]

latests cis 6 on windows 7…
During installation, it switches off windows firewall and then no internet comes back at all.
It gets the full ip address with gateways and stuff, but the LAN card icon has /!\ on it and wont even ping the gateway…
Everything also gets very laggy - CIS main window and advanced options only open after ~30 seconds. Uninstallation also hangs for about 30 seconds at some point…

i tried the port 67 & 68 thing already, but that didnt change anything.
kind of reminds me of Norton and McAffee, which is not good…

Please try reinstalling it by following the advice I give in this post and see if that solves at least some of these issues.

Be sure to let us know what happens.

Thanks.

are you running comodo antivirus or bitdefender with the cis 6 firewall?

i already reinstalled it 2 times and now tried all 7 steps, but still the same… will not install this annoying ****** ** ******* **** again…
i’ve only had comodo 5

Do you, or did you ever, have any other security programs on your computer?

only the 5th version, which i uninstalled with restart first.

It may be worth trying uninstalling and then running the cleanup tool I link to in my other post. Then reinstall CIS V6. If the same behavior continues please create a bug report for this in [ur=Comodo Forum]this section[/url] of the forum and use the long format provided in this post.

Thanks.

i think it hung on ‘uninstalling kernel drivers’ for a minute or so, but i’m not gonna install this ********** anymore

Thanks very much for your issue report. We have moved it to the non-format bugs board for the moment, because too much of the information we normally need to replicate a problem and fix it is missing, or it is not in the format we request.

We realize some people may not have the time to do bug report in standard format, and therefore offer the option of a non-format report instead. But the problem is much more likely to be fixed promptly if you edit your first post to create an issue report which meets all criteria in the Checklist and Format. (You can copy and paste the format from this topic). The general reasons why are summarized in that post, the reasons we ask for specific pieces of information are given in this detailed post.

You can get your report moved to the format verified issues board simply by ensuring that it is correctly formatted and all criteria are met, and PM’ing a mod who is active on the bug board.

Best wishes

Mouse

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (version 6.2.282872.2847)? Please let us know whether it is fixed or you are still experiencing the problem.

Also, note that all bug reports in the Non-Format section of the forum, which is where this report currently is, are not looked at by the devs. Thus, if the bug you were experiencing is still not fixed please edit your first post so that it is in the correct format (found here, with all required attachments, so I can forward this to the devs and get this problem fixed.

Thank you. PM sent.

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (version 6.3.294583.2937)? Please let us know whether it is fixed or you are still experiencing the problem.

Also, note that all bug reports in the Non-Format section of the forum, which is where this report currently is, are mainly not looked at by the devs. Thus, if the bug you were experiencing is still not fixed please edit your first post so that it is in the correct format (found here, with all required attachments), so I can forward this to the devs and get this problem fixed.

Thank you.

PM sent.

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (7.0.313494.4115)? Please respond to this topic letting us know whether it is fixed or if you are still experiencing the problem.

Also, note that all bug reports in the Non-Format section of the forum, which is where this report currently is, are mainly not looked at by the devs. Thus, if the bug you were experiencing is still not fixed please edit your first post so that it is in the correct format (found here, with all required attachments), so I can forward this to the devs and get this problem fixed.

Thank you.

PM sent.

As this has been in the Non Format Verified Board for at least three major version releases, without enough information to forward to the devs, I will move this report to the Outdated section.

If you are still experiencing this issue, and would like this to be forwarded to the devs, please edit your first post so that it is in the required format, and has all required files attached. After this please reply to this post, and send me a PM with a link to this report.

Thank you.