COMODO Internet Security 6.3.302093.2976 Released!

my cis does not update virus database automatically until i manually update it. i don’t know the reason why? can anyone tell me? :embarassed:

Check your settings… There is an option for autoupdate… If its set then it will, also change the autoupdate time to some thing frequent like 3hours (in my case)… So usually it updates on its own…

I’m using proactive configuration. There is no way I’m going to let CIS to decide automatically what to do. Especially when it like to sandbox games and completely harmless and well know applications (like RTSS, ASUS AI Suite, or even Intel RST). Just no. I want to decide what to do with what.

Thanks for fixing the issue of too much CPU usage with Windows 8.1. :slight_smile:

Windows 8 is poop and is no way better then Windows 7. Please fix the problems reported in this post.

Oh for crying out loud, why can’t Comodo team bloody fix the stupid “system cannot find the file specified” when submitting files? 3 updates so far since i first found this and still not fixed. I mean wtf!?

file submission problem should have been fixed by now ???
Slava Garelin Project coordinator CIS posted this:
https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/comodo-internet-security-633020932976-released-t99802.0.html;msg722384#msg722384

Indeed. Why can’t RejZoR bloody fix his stupid “attitude” when submitting posts? Several warnings (the previous one final) and he’s still not fixed it. I mean wtf!?

Has file submission been fixed, have tried this on 3 different networks (including mine) and I still cant submit files with CIS or CCE, always errors out even through files are small enough to upload, last one I tried was around 1.8Mb so should have been okay, I will try again and note the error message / code, hope Comodo can keep working on it and fix it sometime soon :slight_smile:

No it has not been yet.

Slava, talk to us…

My attitude? My?! I have every single right to be outraged over an issue that hasn’t been fixed for what, 3 months and we have discussed it few times here? And then MY attitude is the issue. Apparently you’re all so obsessed with my non important attitude that you’re completely ignoring important stuff. I’ll slap anyone who will ever try to bring up word “biased” into any conversation. Because only one with broken attitude here is you. Defending Comodo to death and bashing MY attitude even though you’re not right in any way and that this problem has been confirmed ages ago and never got fixed. Now stop talking nonsense and do us all a favor and shut up. I couldn’t possibly care any less about you, i just want to have CIS properly working. Get it?

I am too really angry about that…But it sounds like the automatic submission process (never seen unknown file upload to CAMAS once run) is working.

As a special favour to you, I will “shut up” and simply act the next time you decide to flout the forum policy in such a manner.

Oh yes, banning me solves all the problems for you doesn’t it? Now stop playing some sort of godfather and instead try to get an answer from developers why this problem hasn’t been resolved in such long time. After all, all these failed submissions mean that me, you and everyone else who use CIS don’t contribute to the Comodo backend the stuff we should contribute in normal conditions. Meaning Comodo’s cloud backend is essentially broken. But hey, you seem to know it better just because you have a moderator badge that you wave around in every single post reply to my messages. Grow up already. 88)

As I said, the automatic submission process seems working. There is just a little portion of users using the built-in file submission (manual process). But we definitely need feedback now…

I believe that this is an important issue and that Comodo should have given some sort of feedback (other than “it’s fixed” when it’s not) by now at least. But, I also feel you are just clouding (no pun intended) the issue with your immature outbursts and interesting inability to post in a normal manner.

As a Moderator, you sir are post banned for 14 days (persistent violations of forum policy).

How to appeal against Moderators decisions

This is what Slava wrote me last week…

But that week and another one have passed and still nothing…

Right…A matter of time then.
“we identified submission problem, and the guys still are working on it”
They should still be working on it in order to fix it.

But Slava could update that info…
People are nervous here…