COMODO Internet Security 6.0?

all my words mean (do a better self defense Protection)
if you protect people you need to protect comodo proccess

:slight_smile:

I do notice there are some usage inconveniences with Auto Virtualization, and on the other side, some risks without Auto Virtualization. An option for Auto Virtualization isn’t a bad idea.

May be the future BB with behaviour analysis enhancement could eliminate the risks without Auto Virtualization. I personally think that it can provide a better user experience and securiy mix. However, I don’t know when will that be acheived or do Comodo is working on this approach.

I don’t like dreaming ;_;
I dreamt that I went on to this forum and started reading posts, but all the topics in here were dead so I went to the beta section and there CIS 6 public beta had been posted, I went to download it and exactly when it finished downloading I woke up. T-T

It’s so obviously not ready yet for the public’s consumption.
However i would like to see this released to reliable others on here for testing :slight_smile:

I hope tomorrow the beta is released little early than the time Mods version was released. I am from India & when Mods version released, here it was after midnight & I missed all the live action. Next day I have to go through so many pages to see what all have been posted.

My fingers are itching to test beta & the system is longing for the beta too, for the other security software the system is giving BSOD & the error it mentions “This is not CIS 6 Beta” :slight_smile:

Shock & Surprise me by releasing the beta today

+1

Naren, beta may not be released tomorrow. (nobody said that).

However, it would be good for both Comodo and the users.
For the users to test by themselves that restriction auto-sandbox works pretty well, and for Comodo by stopping this flame war here, at the forum.

Devs have mentioned beta will be released the same week as Mods version or next week. They released Mods version as mentioned so I would like them to also honour the beta release by releasing it today or tomorrow. :slight_smile:

True. But why ppl speculate? Wait and see. Until you test it you don’t know. Ppl need to have more patience.

Or

Give me the Mods version :slight_smile:

Or

OK, lets play it legal…

Here is the contract between Naren & Comodo…

“During the run of CIS 6 Beta if anything happens to me or the system I am solely responsible for everything & Comodo shouldn’t be hold responsible for anything.”

Naren

Comodo User Sign Comodo CEO Sign

Mr CEO, your sign on dotted lines.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Shouldn’t? That’s terrible for a contract, try shall not.

Its a Beta contract for a Beta product so bugs are expected :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It will be released when it is ready. No set release date has been promised.

What’s the point of Comodo releasing the Beta to the forum for testing before all the components are even added? ???

I promise you that the Beta will be released, but only when it’s ready. Right now it is not and there is no set in stone time for which we can promise you it will be. I’m sorry but the only thing you can do right now is wait. I know that at a time like this it’s probably the last thing you want to hear, but the fact of the matter is that right now the best thing you can do to help CIS is to wait until it is matured enough to be released as a Beta. I believe that pushing for an early Beta release would do no good.

Don’t worry, your time will come. :wink:

:smiley:

[attachment deleted by admin]

morphiusz
no impossible
i hope good life for you and you take the nicest ways

Release the Beta with the tag “Its Not Ready” or “Not for When Its Ready Users” :wink:

Coz that post has a very old bug “When Its Ready” :wink:

lol nice poeme with last (D Y ) Ready lol