Comodo Internet Security 4 Review by BrightHub - Features, Screenshots, and More

A Comodo Internet Security 4 review, with the new features, installation review, screenshots, and more. :stuck_out_tongue:

Will keep updated.

Comodo Internet Security 4 Beta Review - Free Security At Its Best

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Since you rated it 4 out of 5 for looks, I presume you must love the red :stuck_out_tongue: ;D

i think the review says what i have been trying to say…major issues need to be fixed in both ctm and cis…i know, i know, cis is in beta…but the major things need priority so we can test the others…and personally, i dont think ctm was quite ready for release.

My favorite color is red, so… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, CTM may have been released too fast…and CIS 4 needs a lot of work. But as I said, it has potential. :slight_smile:

it definitely has potential…no question there…ive been on board 2+ yrs. but im still waiting…

Nice review but i think u overrated sandbox. It required only 3 even if it is new and beta.

That was a honest review by you Jeremy. People do need to remember that yes CIS 4 is a BETA and this is ONLY the first BETA version. There is much more to come, even when this version is released… CIMA Heuristics, Behavior Blocker, “acid like” cleaning abilities in the AV. So development of v4 is only the beginning of a great end!

You mentioned lack of sandbox visibility (see how it works, etc) - They weren’t your exact words but Comodo is on it.

I am sure these visible enhancements will be provided before the final release of this version, or atleast the final version. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Josh

3xist you changed your username.Hmm…Dragons forever…fits you right. 88)

I liked the idea of a sandbox, and I certainly believe it can help the “newbie” users.

Thanks! :slight_smile: I’ll update the article for new features and releases.

3xist/Josh/Dragons Forever can’t keep one username (or continue to use one account without deleting, for that matter) ;D.