COMODO Internet Security 2025 Premium

First I ran ciscleanuptool_x64 Old v3.0.0.41.exe and then CisCleanupTool_x64_3.1.0.45.exe. Then a clean install.

Good morning guys, I need your help.
I installed the new version of CIS and as soon as I open Chrome the containment occurs.
What can I do to prevent this from happening?

I’m going to wait for the automatic update, because uninstalling and installing it will take a lot of work for several of my machines and those of my clients.
It’s very bad to have to configure everything on several machines.
I will be waiting for the automatic update, do you have any idea when this automatic update will be activated?

Can you gif me a link to download the latest working ciscleanuptool 32 and 64 bit for CIS 12.2.2.8012.
Is the team working on the update of ciscleanuptool to be used before installing CIS 2025 ?
Thank you.

@Melih you can find out how your product did https://malwaretips.com/threads/comodo-internet-security-2025-premium.131329/

1 Like

Thanks for that.
There are many uneducated people in the world where they think a legacy AV is better security than CIS and its ok to allow an unknown run giving it full access to your computer. Its laughable really. Its like people thinking horses were better transport than Cars when Cars were invented :).
These people play russian roulette with those unknown files! Its crazy!

They don’t understand how “Zero Trust” cybersecurity works.

3 Likes

VirusScope did really good i am impressed by him

2 Likes

Here’s a challenge to all other antivirus products: Be transparent and release your metrics so we can see the percentage of computers you’ve protected versus those that got infected!

Here is Comodo’s data: We have nothing to hide. This is real data from real users worldwide, not from a paid test with a limited list of malware. Why aren’t other antivirus companies sharing this information? Why are they hiding the truth from you? Think about it. :wink:

3 Likes

Also Melih new Xcitium and Comodo Employees at coming on both forums soon you said right?

1 Like

Zero Trust is the way forward.
All this legacy Antivirus products are not Zero Trust and they trust ransomware and malware they don’t detect! Crazy!

Comodo is a Zero Trust security platform! There is no other Zero Trust security for consumers for free to my knowledge.

3 Likes

Yes Melih can i also work for Xcitium/Comodo i want to work as Valkyrie human expert analyst?

Hello, I wanted to know when the automatic update to version 2025 will come.
I have several machines and clients that use CIS, it is impossible for me to remove and install them all, so I want to know when the update will be carried out automatically, avoiding me having to uninstall and install and configure the product from scratch?

1 Like

I expect we will get some indication from the devs when an official topic gets posted next week.

New Xcitium/Comodo Staff is joining both forums
Comodo Forums and Xcitium Forums
https://forum.xcitium.com/

Why aren’t other antivirus products releasing their data? What are they hiding from you?

No cybersecurity vendor should claim their product is good unless they are transparent with their users, and release their metrics.

These results are certified by both AV Labs and MRG Effitas!

2 Likes

With 8012 I had hips disabled because I was using proactive security. Auto containment enabled. Does this still apply?

HIPS has always been enabled by default for Proactive Configuration. If using the CruelSister Comodo Firewall configuration, yes HIPS is still disabled as part of her setup even with the current version.

1 Like

Exactly!
There’s also CyberLock, but it doesn’t have a free version.

Please, I want to know about the comment I made, can anyone respond?

I’m sure @ilgaz will mention it when they create the topic this week. Have patience, we’ve only just got early access to it.

1 Like