Comodo Internet Security 2024 v12.3.1.8104 beta

I stand corrected. Quick and Full Scan do not start with Modern Theme. I have changed my previous post accordingly.

Edit. I am reporting from Window 11 Canary Build 25977.1000

Now everything is correct. How could this be “broken”.

Windows 11 Final (22621.2428) Pro x64

The same goes for the Dutch translation.

Also Polish, relative to the amendment should be corrected!

Besides, TDT still doesn’t work, I have the same message as in the previous version.

Windows 11 Enterprise build 22621.2428

Zrzut ekranu 2023-10-24 172421

It worked at my PC with the new beta

It came back after a few seconds at my windows 11

When I turn HIPS or Sandbox off and on, it also triggers this message

Confirmed.
Same problem here.

I browsed the UI of Dutch language and found left overs of English in the following places:

Are others willing to post screenshots for their native language? That makes things easier for Comodo.

1 Like

Weird window title, when activating the license warranty

I could not reproduce this on Windows 11 beta (22635.2486) when using that interface with User Account Control enabled (I have it disabled by default).

I am having a hard time understanding what you are trying to say here. You’re writing down your train of thoughts and that’s where you loose me. Try writing more compact and systematic.

It is a logging function. Just use the Purge function to clean it up. File verdicts can be found in File List. Personally I find Blocked Applications a useless function.

Cannot confirm. Did it in the meanwhile fix its self?

I appreciate your concern.
It is a free license and only for testing.
Anyway, I blurred out the license number.

As a workaround to the Quick and Full scans not working with certain themes, you can start them from the advanced menu under Antivirus > Scans, then click “Scan” next to the scan you want to do.

II have a question. When you access that folder with Windows Explorer do you also get the warning that you do not have sufficient rights?

I trust Beta 2 and leave it on my PC. No more problems. Thanks to the team for your effort.
Runs on Windows 10.

Yes same beta and its working

Hello Citizen_K,
Thank you for your interest.
No, of course.
No hindrance via the system, nor with other software (Notepad++ for example)

Hello Nik123 !

Thank you for the answer,

Curious…

Hello x2,

Sorry, it’s a bit confusing, it deserves a more detailed explanation.

I start again :

1. New installation, I choose “COMODO - Proactive Security” as configuration preset

2. I import my personal config. I never activate it. Just imported.

3. I remain under “COMODO - Proactive Security”

4. My personal config has rules for websites (For example)

5. I find the rules of my personal config in my current config “COMODO - Proactive Security”

6. I only imported it, never activated it. I never thought that CIS was going to merge part of an imported and not activated config with an activated config!

7. I delete my imported config, but unfortunately, the damage is done, the modifications are now integrated into the base config “COMODO - Proactive Security”

8. If they merge, what’s the point of having different types of configs?

I think and hoped that the purge function should be automatic and systematically instantaneous as soon as a submitted file is validated by Comodo.

This is not the case with me.