Comodo Internet Security 2019 v12.1.0.6914 Released.

Strange, because right here with settings that paranoid mode, I do not have any lock (here only happened when locking requests from svchost> consent …)
Try importing the settings %programfiles%\Comodo\ COMODO Internet Security and rewriting your current settings (here this process already solved this problem)

3 days 6914 ran smoothly, I thought it too is stable.
I will not install it again until officially released and not with any “tricks”.

Has anyone tried just installing the firewall without the AV to see if freezing/slowdown still happens? Again check for crash dumps in CisDumps folder if you having any slowdown or freezing.

I installed CIS on another PC with Windows 10 and the same problem occurs.
So it’s a generic problem.
Resolve as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Nunzio.

Did you get my links/dmpfiles to dropbox? I installed without AV.

I did. Using the online firewall setup. Works just fine, no errors. All normal for 3+ days.

No I did not.

Can you check for memory dumps in C:\ProgramData\Comodo\CisDumps folder?

I have already rolled back the PC to 6882. I’ll try again to install 6914

futuretech,
PC freezes, nothing can be done. I won’t put this version anymore.

A few days (3 or 4) after update i had first freeze/hang, second after reset when system logged to desktop. CisDumps folder - empty.

I sent you a link to the files. I hope you got it now.

When will there be a fix for a PC freeze problem with version 12.1.0.6914 installed?

Do you have the AV installed and did you recently update the AV db?

Have you tried installing just the firewall?

No.

Yes and yes, but… i have AV disabled.

I have latest Comodo Firewall version installed on 3 Win10 machines (1903 with latest patches) and running with no problems.

Pure Comodo firewall install, no Comodo dragon or Comodo Internet Security essentials, all options off except Cloud based behavior analysis which is left on.
After installation I switched to Proactive security but disabled HIPS and Website filtering and removed trusted vendors. Under Auto-containment for Run virtually action I set restriction level as Restricted for unrecognized files. Firewall is set to safe or custom on my main machine.
Run Update to check for latest recognizers and than scanned system and dealt with potential unrecognized vendors or files and rebooted.

This is my go to configuration and installation procedure and happy to say didn’t have any problem with it so far.

Latest FIREWALL only, Windows 10/64 latest updates.

Inbound 0 Connections ???

Can’t be true. Or correct.

setting comodo firewall block connections inbound;
Yes, ís correct!

Of cource not. I was torrenting at the time without problems. And a Reboot fixed it. I have been using for 12 years Comodo firewall and that is a new for me.

I have no idea what “block connections inbound” as you say, means. I have nothing like that.

Setting firewall block connections inbound by default;
shared your settings?

Sorry my english!