Comodo Internet Security 2019 (v12.0.0.6810) – Released

hi comodo,
in initial scan (after setup and restart) CIS show as THREATS are 4 but without any user interaction these files are ignored (it should ask user to apply these actions)
Step: i restarted & updated (manually import database 30622) and then scaned. have a look at screen shots.

System: windows 10 x64 1809 (17763.168)

hi download link don’t work , i change my host with beta ip but nothing match

Hi!

When will connect Valkyrie to CIS?

download stopping at 96%.

3 times tryed… last one for today… running this moment…

edit.: network error. stopped at 94%. cant download this edition… please, fix it…

Rumors says we will be unable to remove the trusted vendors specified by comodo?
Is this true?
I like to keep a tight ship here with only the vendors I have installed software from…

/W

Server problem solved, thanks !
Updating the bases Ok

Edit:

• CIS v.12 > Fast web browsing !
    Good job, thank you to the team ! :-TU :slight_smile:

Woodrow:

I installed Firewall only. After system restart, Comodo didn’t start and performed diagnostics, found issues but couldn’t fix. I restarted the system again and no issues, seems working fine. Win 10 64 (not updated to October build yet).

If I remember correctly, there were total 4 processes, with this version 5 processes are there, is this correct?

[b]Hi All.

DB update is fixed.
Installers availability is in progress.

Sorry for inconvenience.[/b]

There are four processes like before.

Installers are also available

Final words from me on this subject . . . . . I have spent quite some time attempting to work through the hundred, if not thousands of default Trusted Vendors. Changing the rating of the hundreds of ‘gibberish’ names was ok, but scores of the understandable named, or numbered only Vendors do not hold the changed rating after clicking OK and then going back in to check

It is an impossible task if you don’t know who or what they are and I’ve given up - I don’t trust the way it’s been locked in and how can I trust a Vendor if I don’t know who they are, or what they do?

I don’t want Banks, Universities, Real Estate companies and who knows what else, even appearing in my lists, so this version is gone from my systems until control is handed back to the user - and that’s it for me on here

I’ll see if anything changes in the near future, but it would seem I’ve paid for a critical application that is useless to me in its current state

I just downloaded the new cis and… wth? o.O

http://oi67.tinypic.com/23sg0vt.jpg

With Script Analysis browser extensions like NoScript is no more needed ?

How could this be launched into release? The system also regularly hangs, as with all previous beta versions. I had to delete again.
Your employee, through his request, has already dropped reports.

Hello,
Thank You for Cis 12 ! Now better working, but still some apps slow down. Exactly app CDBurnerXP is slow down.

So happy to see Opera and the sandbox working with Facebook.

Are there other people in the America’s also getting CIS v11 instead of CIS v12? It looks like the problem with providing the installers is still not solved.

i dont know. ill try another download right now…

edit.: still the same problem… please, fix it… or, atleast, upload the latest standalone in googledrive, zippyshare or microsoft box…

Here are 5 processes