Comodo Internet Security 2019 RC (v12.0.0.6870) is now available for download.

Hi All,

We are pleased to announce that Comodo Internet Security 2019 v12.0.0.6870 RC is now available for download and testing.

Setup Details:
In order to install online setups, please ensure you have following entries in Windows hosts (c:/windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts) file:

178.255.86.194 download.comodo.com
178.255.86.194 www.download.comodo.com

Comodo Internet Security 2019 64 bit:
http://178.255.86.194/cis/download/installs/7020/partners/cispremium_installer_138430008_dd.exe

Size: 5.4M ( 5649344 )
MD5: e767263f1388d51069b3c960aa296c23
SHA1: 7d97b958f05b9545035b5c53bf75b297585be2a4

New:

• This version will no longer updated on Windows XP and Windows Vista essentially making it the last supported version for those OSes. This is due to SHA1 deprecation. Future versions will also have a minimum system requirement on Windows 7 of Service Pack 1.

Fixed:

• Dumps of cmdinstall appears after installation on Windows 7
  • WMI errors are present in Windows Event Log
  • Number of unrecognized files in the CIS widget is not recalculated after system reboot

Please give your valuable feedback! :-TU

Thanks,
Shane

Hello
Why again not have offline installer ?? Please add

Future versions will also have a minimum system requirement on Windows 7 of Service Pack 1.
What exactly does this mean for Windows 7 users? And the second question is how long will Comodo develop its products under Windows 7?

When will we have bandwidth control? :stuck_out_tongue:

Clean install and everything did its normal check and reboot etc

I have noticed that the last 2 versions have a significant number of unrecognized ‘Trusted Vendors’ in the list - 30 or more. These include KeyScrambler, System Explorer which I would have expected to be trusted and several others that I don’t recognize

Also numerous files from NVIDIA, Logitech, New Software and others

For me, that’s not a big deal and easy to rectify, but it as far as I remember, that didn’t happen before?

Once installed, everything running well so far - on an updated Win10 system as noted below

(As an aside, it doesn’t seem to like CCAV running at the same time initially, but that’s easily fixed after a reboot on the system which fixes the requested auto start ;D )

Are the unrecognized vendors grey or yellow/orange color? All vendors are trusted with this version, but in the past I have noticed 2 vendors with grey unrecognized until I selected and performed a lookup on the vendor names.

This version will no longer updated on Windows XP and Windows Vista essentially making it the last supported version for those OSes.
Sweet, So does this mean, all code that only apples to Windows XP and Vista will be removed. :) comodo may not get faster but will definitely improve response times all round :-TU

They were all grey and strange unknown names that had been included in every version, but always recognized previously

I simply deleted them all as I prune the TV list on any new install,

After I update Adguard Desktop from 7.0 to 7.1, it doesn’t work when Comodo is running. I uninstall Comodo and use another antivirus then it works fine.

Fixed: - Dumps of cmdinstall appears after installation on Windows 7 - WMI errors are present in Windows Event Log - Number of unrecognized files in the CIS widget is not recalculated after system reboot

Please give your valuable feedback! :-TU

There’s a problem with logging. You’re aware of if, but I see nothing logging-related in this version. Do you intend to fix the issue or not?

This was from June 24th:

The issue has been fixed in development and is in QA. The next couple of releases will be 100% focused on fixing all these type of issues and improving performance using independent tests labs like AV-Test

Ok, thanks! :-TU

Hi Ploget,

Thank you for reporting, could you please check your Inbox for private message and provide the requested logs.

Hi Ploget,

Thank you for providing the logs.

In future if you find any unknown files please don’t hesitate to submit them here Comodo Forum

As of now, is it possible for you to let us know the details of Nividia & Logitech drivers that exist on your machine and which version of Folder Lock are you using.

No problem

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 105oTi
Driver Version: 26.21.14.3086

Set Point Control Centre Version: 6.69.126
Driver Version: 5.94.124

Folder Lock Version 7.7.9

Hi Whitemouse,

Could you please update Comodo Internet Security and check now.

For some reason, Comodo blocks AdguardSvc.exe from connecting to the Internet. I unblocked AdguardSvc.exe and it works fine now. I don’t understand why Comodo Firewall blocks files marked as trust by Comodo File Rating.

Possible if you have your global rules set to block incoming connections, and the application needs to receive some sort of incoming communication, before launching fully. Only way I can think of it happening. Other then a bug obviously.

AdgaurdSvc getting sandboxed by any chance?

There’s a final version released. The post you’re responding to is from 10.07.