COMODO Internet Premium Beta 12.3.0.8084 Have A New Malware Engine

COMODO Internet Premium Beta 12.3.0.8084 Have A New Malware Engine as Most Security Software Add & one & Improve With Every New Version & how good now is Comodo Cloud Protection & Features Compared To Bitdefender , Kaspersky Avast, Malwarebtyes,etc.

I Did Run A Test on my PC Against COMODO Internet Premium Beta 12.3.0.8084 Comodo Did Block All The Tests Except the phishing Test was Blocked By Comodo Dragon Browser It Blocked The Phishing Test Glad To Say All other were block by COMODO Internet Premium Beta 12.3.0.8084 Including The eciarCloud Test i did the test at atmso malware test

does it block MSI files now?

The protection our users get does not come from malware engine detecting.
Protecting comes from our patented “Kernel Virtualizaiton” (eg: containment).

Everytime a brand new executable file is seen, it is automatically enabled to run inside containment. Therefore even if this turns out to be malware, ransomware, it will not cause damage because its inside containment. That is how damage is prevented.

Here is how Kernel Virtualization works.

HI,
Is WEB protection present in this new version? Does CIC 2024 also protect against phishing, malicious websites, MITM, etc…?

Am Not Sure About It So Been Using Avira Browser Safety

Safe website Add On In Microsoft Edge Browser Avira Browser Safety: Surf online safer | Free Download Avira Browser Safety is a free add-on that helps protect you from browser hijacking as well as harmful and phishing websites — it also blocks ads and online tracking. In addition, it scans all software downloads for potentially unwanted applications (PUAs). Avira Browser Safety notifies you as soon as you click a download link that contains PUAs, providing you with a safer alternative. Your browser is your gateway to the internet. Think of Avira Browser Safety (for Opera, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge only) Ad blocking by Adguard