Comodo in XP's Context/Shell Menu

Q1. What actually happened or you saw:
A1-1. Icons appearing in XP’s right-click Shell/Context Menu should be no larger than 13px x 13px
I’m attaching a PNG more suitable. Note also that with tiny icons your color palette should be as reduced as possible for better contrast.

A1-2. Requesting an Option to DISABLE the “Run in COMODO Sandbox” entry in XP’s right-click Shell/Context Menu

Q2. What you wanted to happen or see:

A2-1. An icon no larger than 13px x 13px — such as the high-visibility PNG I have attached — for the “Scan with COMODO Antivirus” right-click option on XP’s Shell/Context menu

A2-2. User Option to DISABLE the “Run in COMODO Sandbox” entry in XP’s right-click Shell/Context Menu

Q3. Why you think it is desirable:

A3-1. When you shove an icon larger than 13px x 13px into XP’s Shell/Context Menu you get the crude effect visible on the screenshot I am attaching, as well: The icons cram together unprofessionally and your design team look like amateurs who don’t know how to construct a shell.

A3-2. If Users want a “Run in COMODO Sandbox” entry in their menu they should have it. I merely want the the Option to DISABLE it. It is (for my purposes) BLOATWARE that has no place consuming real estate in my Context Menu. I prefer invoking the Sandbox by opening the main program and I can’t think of any legitimate reason for Comodo to force its appearance in my Shell/Context Menu.

Q4. Any other information:

[attachment deleted by admin]

I really don’t see a problem with this.

I’m noticing you are not running the standard font. I see a minor diference in font size between the two icons with a very slight effect on spacing. But it is less noticeable than in your case. See attached image.

It seems you are using a third party tool to modify the look of XP that could explain why you see what you see. From past experience I know that Comodo will not fix UI bugs introduced by tools that change the look of an OS so I would not keep my hopes up too high for a fix.

[attachment deleted by admin]

TooLowValue.