Comodo Freeze My Windows 10

Everytime i Open QT Creator … for Some Coding Comodo Freeze The Whole System so i must restart system…
after unistalling comodo firewall QT creator and windows 10 works great … but without protection …
i hope you fix this problem!!

Hi hicham0716,

Thank you for reporting, we will reach you through Private message to get required logs.

I have experienced the mentioned system freeze with an application MKVToolNix. It’s trusted by Comodo and was working fine. Suddenly the system started to freeze on opening MKVToolNix.

I set HIPS to Training mode and used MKVToolNix. After using it, I set HIPS back to Safe mode. It fixed the freeze issue.

Same problem when using Visual Studio Code and Love2D.

Hi Raphytator,

Thank you for reporting, we will reach you through Private message to get required logs.

Hi Raphytator,

Thanks for providing the requested log, we will forward the log to developers for investigation.

Comodo did the same thing to me. Boot up, after about 10-30 seconds, system would freeze for several minutes.

Had to uninstall to solve the problem.

Hi Lighthope,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we have reported this to the developers and they are checking on it. However we will reach you through private message to get required log.