Comodo Firewall Network Driver not uninstalled (beta version) [RESOLVED]

I don’t know if this is the right place to put this topic, but if not, let me know.

I recently got a few errors/crashes on my Windows Vista pc and looked in my logbooks/error logs and found the error message below about 10-15 times in a single day. I uninstalled Comodo 3 Beta last week because I got a few blue screens from files related to Comodo. I think the crashes I currently have, might have something to do with Comodo.

Does anyone know how I can completely uninstall the “Comodo Firewall Network Driver” service? I checked services.msc, but it isn’t listed there.

The error (Dutch):
De Comodo Firewall Network Driver-service kan vanwege de volgende fout niet worden gestart:
Het systeem kan het opgegeven bestand niet vinden.

Rough translation:
The Comodo Firewall Network Driver-service can’t be started due to the following error:
The system can’t find the specified file.

Thank you very much in advance,
Stefan

might take a bit of manipulation or thread link following, but this thread should help you out.

Hallo,
You may also uninstall those drivers using Show hidden devices option in Device manager.
Yellow marked exclamation points should point you non working drivers.

There is an advanced procedure there: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/241257/en-us

Thanks for the help guys. First tried the Device Manager, but it didn’t list the driver (show hidden devices turned on) and then tried the batch file from m0ng0d link and it looks like that worked. I haven’t seen the driver yet in the logs.

Thanks again!

Excellent… marking this one resolved.