Comodo Firewall just suddenly went "Allow All" on it's own....from what I saw...

Alright, the title says it all.

While I was browsing the net…Comodo firewall just turned itself to “Allow all” and that notification thingy with that red shield on my taskbar occured saying “no firewall is on” or something like that…

Then I just leaped into Comodo Firewall quickly and just…turned it back to custom…

So I was wondering…what might it be?

I got like 10 anti-spywares…and AVG as my anti-virus currently since my comp isn’t ready for CAV BETA…

But anyhow, I will start my “take all day” scans…and, I’ll come back here if I run into something. But then again…I’m curious…just how’d that occur in my face…?

Anyhow, no worries. Gonna clean me comp… (R)

I think you may have run into a know problem. Please read this topic & let me know if you think this was the possible cause in your case.

Yup, that is one issue. However, we must be having some solar flares or something, :stuck_out_tongue: my CPF did this twice on it’s own. First I thought it was the scroll issue but I didn’t even have it open, haven’t opened it in almost a week, it just went to allow all, and now I have been checking it regularly. While once I would say shame on me, twice happening without me touching it, nope. There is no documentation unfortunately and Unsolved Mysteries refused to take my call (:AGY) But oddly enough it did happen and being a CPF fanatic I would obviously not say this if it didn’t but thought it was just me. Anyone see that movie Pulse? lol. Oh yes, and when it happened, all my options were dimmed and when I set back to custom, they stayed dimmed until reboot. I do want to say though, it hasn’t happened again since. I did install WMP 11 beta prior to this, so perhaps this had something to do with it?

Paul