Comodo firewall broke armoury crate

I decided to ditch bitdefender internet security and give comodo firewall and kaspersky free a try, i uninstalled bitdefender and restarted i then installed kaspersky security cloud free and restarted and asus armoury crate worked fine and then i installed comodo firewall and restarted and armoury crate was completely broken losing all the tabs that control cpu/gpu and their fan curves like silent, balanced, turbo and manual as well as all my manual profiles leaving me with only windows setting which gives control to what ever windows set it in windows power profile (which sucks).

I could see nothing in comodo firewall that was blocking it in anyway but i am new to comodo frewall so im not sure and this forced me to uninstall it (armoury crate) and reinstall it only the installer would never complete it gave me an error before finishing to check internet connection, again there was no popup from comodo asking me to allow any connection and there was nothing in comodo that would suggest anything was being blocked i even made a setting to allow all connections from armory crate without exception and nothing appeared to work forcing me to restore a backup from days ago.

Hi MrXT,

Thank you for reporting, we do not recommend customers to use several security software simultaneously which may cause compatibility issue, performance issue, crash…etc.
So, kindly uninstall the other security software and check the issue again only with Comodo firewall.
If the issue still persist, kindly provide us the below details for investigation.

1. CIS/CFW version ?
  2. Win version along with system bit type ?
  3. Can you reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?
  4. If you can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what you did & what happened.
  5. If possible, any related screenshots.
  6. Armoury crate Download link and version.
    If you could share us the video of the issue, then it will be easy for us to understand and fix the issue quickly. (Note: Not mandatory)

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

You dont reccomend i use a firewall product with an anti virus product???

i uninstalled bitdefender and restarted i then installed kaspersky security cloud free and restarted and asus armoury crate worked fine and then i installed comodo firewall and restarted and armoury crate was completely broken losing all the tabs that control cpu/gpu and their fan curves like silent, balanced, turbo and manual as well as all my manual profiles leaving me with only windows setting which gives control to what ever windows set it in windows power profile (which sucks).
Hi MrXT,

Are you using kaspersky security cloud free along with comodo firewall ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT