Comodo firewall 3.0 leak tests

Would like to know as from now in the stage of development Comodo firewall 3.0 is does it pass every leak test to date?

And does the firewall pass the leaktests automatically just in case the user does not know if to click allow or deny? and also does it pass in default settings?

According to Matousec, 2.4 already passes all known leak tests. But some of them require to be on the highest settings (e.g. must disable show alerts by the CFP safelist). I asked Egemen and he replied that of course CFP can be set to be on highest settings by default, but that wouldn’t be convenient for common users and the chance of such leak is miniscule.

So will 3.0 pass all known leak test on normal security i think its training mode right?

I don’t know what training mode is, but HIPS will take care most/all of the leak testing in v3. Actually, current versions already incorporate a little bit of HIPS functionality. Comodo is further advancing on what they have already

. At this point, only the official team knows for sure.

yep wish we could have some screenshots of the new 3.0 (:TNG)

in may when the release it to the public will it still be beta or will it be final?

Beta. Always. It only makes sense because testers (obviously not the common/general users) will help Comodo find and fix bugs before releasing finals. This is most likely because Comodo doesn’t have an independent external beta testing team. Therefore this is common practice.

Check this out for any updates, including date changes if any:
https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,6927.0.html

Check this out for predicted screenshots just for gags:
https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,8035.0.html

ahh cool

When you say that Comodo does not have an external beta testing team well does that mean Kaspersky doesn’t as well as they release there beta version to the public? and also many more companies as well?

I thought this was about Comodo. Couldn’t tell you because I’ve never used any Kasperksy products before. Even if a vendor hired an external testing team (which usually consists of more advanced users or experts), that does not necessarily stop them from releasing betas to the public. After all, a team is limited to a small number of people, whereas the public is everyone, particularly the common users. The more people testing, the higher chances of discoveries like bugs/fixes.