Comodo EasyVPN 1.6.1.0 released.

Comodo EasyVPN 1.6.1.0 is now available for download from:
http://easy-vpn.comodo.com/download.html

New in this version:

• ADDED support for spaces in for “First Name” and “Last Name”
  • ADDED Increased timeout to 20 to prevent unexpected disconnections.
  • FIXED defect where the chat window would unexpected close during a chat session.
  • FIXED defect where some personal name information was written to the log file.
  • FIXED GUI text defect of a missing space in the chat window title bar.
  • FIXED GUI typography defect. Changed “Show recently messages in new chat window” to:“Show recently received messages in chat window”.

Regards,
Shane.

Please try it and report bugs to the “Bug Reports” section for this product.
https://forums.comodo.com/bug_reports-b167.0/

Regards,
Shane.

Edit by EricJH: removed the announcement and referral to this very topic

Congratulations with the new release. Just installed it.

welldone guys…keep’em coming…

Melih

if you’re using easyVPN to fix someones computer and you have to restart their computer from your computer will you:

1. stay connected through the restart?

2. automatically reconnect after the restart without having to do anything

3. be prompted for password after their computer restarts to reconnect to the computer that got restarted and continue your session

4. walk the person you are trying to help through the reconnect again after the restart over the phone like free “team viewer”

also do you have to install it or do you have the option to just run it like team viewer for quick help

1. Nope
  2. Nope
  3. Nope
  4. Yes
  5. You have to install it :slight_smile:

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Jake

yes thank you for your answers, it helped a lot.

it was exactly what i needed to know. thank you very much. now i can suggest that comodo handle this scenario with one of the first 3 options to make cleaning someones computer easier for both the helper and the person being helped. thank you again. i love this forum