Comodo EasyVPN 1.0.64783.50 released.

Comodo EasyVPN 1.0.64783.50 is now available for download from:
Edit link to download page temporarily. ~cat~
http://easy-vpn.comodo.com/index.html

New in this version:
–IMPROVED Windows Service based architecture.
–IMPROVED Conference Chat.
–IMPROVED Conditional VPN Feature.
–IMPROVED Contacts Search.
–FIXED The message history can NOT display the smilies which are send by self.
–FIXED The contact cannot be moved to the group which group name is contained more than 19 characters.
–FIXED The file can be dragged and dropped into the Network Conversation window.
–FIXED The EasyVPN crashes during the Conference with Network.
–FIXED The EasyVPN crashes after clicking the invite button on the Conversation window.
–FIXED One user name is remembered unexpectedly if the Remember me check box is checked.
–FIXED The conversation window closed unexpectedly after clicking the ESC button 3 times when sending the files to other contacts.
–FIXED Some prompt messages in the conversation window do not display automatically at the bottom of the window.
–FIXED EasyVPN crashes on signing in attempt in case of non-administrator account
–FIXED Characters case on the login page
–FIXED The password can be remembered without the “Remember my password” option checking on.
–FIXED Client crashing during receiving global messages
–FIXED Changing default ports of server and the client
–FIXED Search button erase text which user want to send
–FIXED Unnecessary word Say in history
–FIXED Own message in conference history has no owner if user name contains capital letters
–FIXED Text is silently truncated on pasting to text input area of dialog.
–FIXED Line breaks in invitation text
–FIXED Files with international symbols in name can not be sent
–FIXED The EasyVPN client crashes after canceling the file sending process.
–FIXED The EasyVPN can not be showed as Away automatically when inactive for minutes
–FIXED The new password can not be changed
–FIXED The result for search the contacts is overlapping if the contact has been leaved a network and then join in again
–FIXED The transfer file cannot be deleted after canceling the process of the transfer

Regards,
Shane

Once again, another great product delivered by amazingly dedicated and top notch development team. Welldone guys!

Comodo EasyVPN will allow millions of users to have a secure connection and create a secure virtual LAN. Now you can take over your PC remotely, you can play LAN games, you can securely chat using Secure IM functionality and many many more features! Secure and easy VPN and Secure Collobration has just arrived!

Melih

Out of curiosity why does the Easy VPN page pull data from sirstrans.ru?

[attachment deleted by admin]

What on earth is this weirdness???

see attached screenies :THNK

Same thing after clicking the link with Safari 88)

Hmmm… someone out there doesnt like Comodo’s VPN…

Bizarre.

There are bad links there, don’t click until we get it cleaned up.

Does it mean COMODO page is infected ? 88)

Here’s a list.

Looks like it’s already been discussed?
https://forums.comodo.com/general_discussion_off_topic_anything_and_everything/look_what_we_just_launched-t34843.0.html;msg251412

No but it looks like we’re linking to possibly malicious IFrames.

Hi,

This issue has been rectified. We are currently investigation the source of this problem.

Regards,
Shane.

Just in case you are interested, I am still getting the initial warning (see screenie above) - perhaps this will disappear shortly.

I still get the warning as well

John

The page is showing as clean iframe/scriptwise at this time.

Probably takes a while to delist from google and browsers as attack site.

So can you keep us posted about this? Thanks. :slight_smile:

ok… here is what happened…

we have a staging server that our web designers use… they post the stuff there to show internally etc… and test etc… once oked then they copy whats there and put it into live servers…

that paritcular server was hacked… cos web desig team has not put that into our production environments and has not gone thru our usual process of protection… (naughty naughty…)…

so what happened was, web design guys copied everything from hacked server and put it live on the production one… however, the good thing was, none of the comprimise was effective… it was just some scripts and signature based systems would pick it as comprimised site, but actually easyvpn site was not hacked nor any information was comprimised…we got in touch with google and asked them re-evaluate their result… we hope they will do it soon…

thanks
Melih

Hello EasyVPN team!

Iam just trying out EasyVPN for the first time, with the cool member JoWa.
Good work, Seems stable and all that, and its nice to hear its sending the info encrypted!

My girlfriend like to try it as well… So I told her were to get it…

If she says anything of interest then I will share her thoughts here as well… The GUI is a lot like MSN however so I think she will not have a too hard time understanding it! =) :-TU :-TU

Ouch… Sounds nasty! xO

I wonder what’s new in 1, 0, 65297, 58. 88)