Comodo Dragon View has changed

First, I am NOT computer savvy, so please forgive me for this not being a technically written question. For some reason the view that my comodo dragon displays has changed. This is what my home page looks like now:

I put is as an attachment below. This is NOT how my normal Facebook Log In appears. It’s fine on ALL my other browsers (Chrome, Chromium, Cool Novo, IE and Canary). This is the only browser that appears like this. Also, my Facebook page looks the same way. It’s like it’s blocking all the graphics and only showing text. Is there something that has gotten changed in my options? I’ve been through them all and can’t find anything specific to this view. Thank you for any kind assistance.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi and welcome Tweellow,
Try disabling malware domain filtering (Comodo Secure DNS) found under privacy in the advanced settings.
Thanks.
Configuring Advanced Settings

THANK YOU, captainsticks!! It WORKED!! :o I’m so happy and really appreciate your reply. Have a great day!!

This begs the question. Does Dragon use the Comodo DNS even if you have chosen not to use it during the installation of CIS? Does it switch to the Comodo servers automatically when your networking settings are set up otherwise? I use my ISP’s service since it always is the fastest in every test I do.

You are welcome, glad to hear it worked. :slight_smile:

Hi Dch48,
Selecting enable malware domain filtering (Comodo Secure DNS) in Dragons advanced settings will enable Comodo SecureDNS for Dragon only (Not system wide) regardless of your network settings.

Apologies if I have not properly understood the question.