Comodo Dragon ver 9.0.0.2 beta is now available for download

Comodo Dragon Beta 9.0.0.2 is now available for beta testing and should not be used on production systems. The beta can be downloaded from the following link:

http://download.Comodo.com/dragon/beta/DragonSetup.exe

New in this version:

IMPROVED: Chromium 9.0.597.94 core is used

FIXED:
- Dragon has been set as default browser after performing upgrade.
- After upgrate procedure installer was executed

Known issues:
- Dragon unable to load pages when launched by QNext on Windows XP
- Extensions and themes aren’t synchronized with Google account

Kind regards,
Vadym.

Please note this is the 32-bit application, not the x64 version.

Is there going to be a 64 bit version of Dragon?

I think there would need to be a 64bit Windows release of Chromium first. Unless that has already happened and I missed it…

I tried installing this and the installer refused due to my Windows being x64.
I presume from this then that the update is also x86.

I figured there wouldn’t be as I didn’t think there was really an issue with running a 32 bit browser on a 64 bit OS.

There isn’t a issue using a 32 bit browser on a 64 bit OS; although the uninstaller may say “No Go You have 64bit”…

Jake

Thanks for the update :-TU. Upgraded via 8.0.0.2 (beta) and no problems so far (except when running html5test).

:slight_smile:

Thank you Vadym and your Team for still trying !

Known issues: - Dragon unable to load pages when launched by QNext on Windows XP - Extensions and themes aren't synchronized with Google account

Although I am the only one that I know of with that problem, other problems may occur in the future because of it. And you were able to reproduce it !!

Had hoped your Team and the Qnext Team could have worked jointly together in the background to discover the cause and Fix the problem,

Again Thanks
UncleDoug

As of this morning, Dragon 9.0.0.3 Beta is out. w00t! ;D

No mention of it, so am unsure what changes were made.

I don’t know if there are any other changes, but I know it has a fix that will allow it to install successfully even if a user has Sanboxie set to automatically sandbox Dragon.exe. I’ve been using it for about a week on a VM.