Comodo Dragon ver 22.1 is now available for download

was talking abt TAB SHAPE AS IN CHROME but not tab color.i think now u got my point

good morn SIR.
thanks a lot for ur idea.but could u pls tel me or pm me how to do command prompt.i donno how to do it.pls guide me .thanks SIR

Do you use a shortcut to connect with Dragon?
If so, you simply right-click the shortcut and select “Properties.”
In the Properties window, you will auto-switched to “Shortcut” tab. From there you find “Target,” and you put a space followed by the command, after the exe.

dragon.exe–enable-print-preview (This is incorrect)
dragon.exe --enable-print-preview (This is correct)

gonna try this now.wil reply soon whether this worked for me or not.thanks lot for ur suggestion.

very sad.
copied pdf.dll file to dragon prog folder n added command as said in this thread but its not working for me.pls help me guys.

That’s good to know. How do we make Comodo Dragon use SumatraPDF?

I have PDF-Xchange Viewer and C. D. has no trouble using it as its extension or plugin to open and view PDF files, but how do we make C D pick-up the use of SumatraPDF?

Thanks for the update, all running fine. :-TU

Is your “Target” correct? Mine is:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\Dragon\dragon.exe" --enable-print-preview

Go to dragon://plugins/ and make sure that Chrome PDF Viewer is enabled.

millions of thanks…hahaha am very happy .finally it worked SIR.thanks a lott.
thanks to evryone who guided me solve this out.
happy weekend

do you guys get paid even if users don’t use yahoo search or do you get paid per yahoo search through dragon omnibox? I ask so that I know what I have to do to help you guys out.

also will yahoo be promoting your browser? it would be great if they did something like Google does for chrome if you’re using a browser other than chrome when you search. I think it says something like get a faster browser and then gives a download link. maybe yahoo could do this and it could say get a faster and more secure browser

My idea is that they get paid to put it as default, the searches will fill in by the users, eventually.

Yes paid. and we can use these monies to build even better stuff for you guys :wink:

Thanks for everything you build for free ;D

so just to clarify you get paid just for yahoo being the default. if this is true then users can have yahoo as default but go to googles site directly to do searches but comodo still gets paid because dragon default search provider is yahoo. or yahoo has to be default search provider for dragon and users have to perform searches through dragons omnibox and then comodo gets paid per search from users.

Business arrangements like this do not stop us from changing the startup page and they do not stop us from picking a favorite place or bookmark for the search engine page we want. The homepage for my installed copy of Comodo Dragon is set to google.

if your talking to me you didn’t answer my question. I know we can change all that. I’m asking which of the scenarios that described ensures comodo makes money. I want my dragon to help comodo make money. so if I set dragon to yahoo, does comodo make money from that alone or per search through comodos omnibox set to yahoo for the default search engine. if you weren’t talking to me I apologize

Hi guys,

I’m using Comodo Dragon Portable (not installer, download installer software then use 7-zip to make portable).

I’m here to ask you something… What is “certsentry_setup.exe” to do? I found it there is nothing to do with it. Can I delete this file, if possible? Can you explain it what is it?

http://imageshack.us/a/img99/2281/comododragonportable.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img59/8304/comododragonportable2.png

Thank you,
Lopez

Hi Lopez87,
CertSentry Preview
From V18 CertSentry has been added by default to the installed versions.

I imagine the browser would still function correctly removing this file, using the standard portable version this file does not get extracted and CertSentry does not get installed to the system.
Kind regards.

Thank you! :-TU :slight_smile:

You are welcome, all the best. :slight_smile: