Comodo Dragon ver 21.0 is now available for download

Thanx Captain, but I didn’t mean the browser, been using it since v. 12 - I meant this forum page thing.
Mod edit: Fixed quote, Captainsticks.

If there are different servers then it would explain,anyway i downloaded it this time from CNET and downloaded the right version.
Have not checked from comodo servers though.

the globe icon in the url bar is gone. now it’s a white paper with a corner folded down. the same icon has replaced the favicon for some bookmarks and the favicon doesn’t return when the site is visited for the bookmark

Oops sorry.
The New Member Information Section and the Forum Help might be better suited.
You are doing fine and time will help.
Kind regards.

How does this work? Are there any settings for it?

If you click the little padlock icon in your address bar (on the right next to the star), there’s a link to “Learn More

Has anyone had any problems with using https://startpage.com as a home page ?

The problem only happens when first loading up the browser, it does not seem to be able to resolve a connection …

However if I go to another bookmarked site, which then loads immediately, and then go back to https://startpage.com - It loads without any problem.

It just seems to be a problem with having it set as the homepage and being the first page to load when you launch Dragon.

I didn’t notice it there, thanks :slight_smile:

From reply #45, I definitely notice this delay or failure to load first or startup page. This has been happening in my copies for the last several revisions of the browser. Much similar to what you found. After a period of several seconds, I can put in a different address and select to go to it, and that page loads quickly; I can then choose whatever address or page I want, and that also tends to load quickly.

Hi w33d3r and string_game,
The active content page start-up issue is definitely a bug, possibly present in other Chromium based browsers.
If one of you would consider taking the time to file a Bug Report it would be greatly appreciated.
Please follow the how to submit Bug Report Guidelines, thanks.

Done :slight_smile: - I think this should be thorough enough

same here also (but only with this version 21)…hopefully it will be fixed soon :slight_smile:

Hi w33d3r,
I see all required details plus more, well done. :-TU
Thanks for your time and effort, let us hope future releases with have a fix. :slight_smile:

:-TD

Why the thumbs down on a past version?
Comodo Dragon 22.1 is now available