Comodo Dragon ver 13.0 is now available for download

Comodo Dragon 13.0 is now available for download from the following link:
http://download.Comodo.com/dragon/DragonSetup.exe

IMPROVED:

• Chromium core 13.0.782.107 is used.

I like version 13, its much better on my computer. Now I just have to find the pdf.dll to get print preview to work.

Haven’t tried restart, but the installation was done (I think) when dragon.exe was still open. And the finish of the installation (where Setup should set DNS to Comodo ones and start browser) wasn’t going good because dragon was still running. After some waiting, I got message (Win 7 64bit) that Dragon needs to be close. I did it and installation finished.

Now, if I open dragon and close it, I get the same error

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
  Application Name:	dragon.exe
  Application Version:	13.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:	4e4a47ca
  Fault Module Name:	ntdll.dll
  Fault Module Version:	6.1.7600.16695
  Fault Module Timestamp:	4cc7ab86
  Exception Code:	c00000fd
  Exception Offset:	0002defe
  OS Version:	6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
  Locale ID:	1061
  Additional Information 1:	2bc0
  Additional Information 2:	2bc068e9a292f47ee5031682194dd629
  Additional Information 3:	cceb
  Additional Information 4:	ccebc6ac8103bc802593a02081489583

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hmmmm…this is confusing… 88)

OK…so, Chromium 13 has Chrome PDF Viewer plugin.

OK…so, Chromium 13 doesn’t have Chrome PDF Viewer plugin.

Which one is it? ???

I didn’t say that. Chromium has the feature, but doesn’t have the plugin. Therefore feature doesn’t work in Chromium until you copy plugin from Chrome.

No need to install Chrome to get pdf.dll.

Download the full installer (latest stable: http://dl.google.com/chrome/install/782.112/chrome_installer.exe) and extract it with 7-Zip. :slight_smile:

OK…thanks.

Win 7 64 updated fine.

XP 32 SP3 - imported Favourites even when I chose not to.

Thanxx
Naren

After updating, Flash finally works for me again in Dragon. Prior to today’s update, nothing that used Flash worked and I had to use Internet Explorer. Today, I update, go to a Flash page, and it asks me to install the plug-in. I clicked install, and Flash works now. Woo!

Super news. Yes. :viva:

i think i found a fp with site inspector. it says your google link is high risk. here’s the link to the report.

http://siteinspector.comodo.com/public/reports/244910

This installer imports the bookmarks from your default browser even if you haven’t told it to do so.

I’ve noticed 2 new options enabled by default:

• Under the hood > background apps >" continue running background apps when Comodo Dragon is closed"

• Under the hood > Content Settings > Handlers >" by default allow sites to ask to become handlers for protocols"

==> could you explain the goal of these 2 new settings options.

Dragon setup.exe was downloaded with and in a folder called Chrome 21131 ==> why Chrome?

extension install failure for scratchpad and google docs

is anyone able to add a web app to the new tab page

Some info I could find on these features,

Background Apps -

Content Handlers -

Bad

Thanks Bad.

google just released critical security fixes to chrome, when can we expect the update for dragon??

You can expect it next week.

awesome seems like you guys are getting faster. do you guys do your own security fixes for the version of chromium you guys use as well or just depend on the security fixes already in the version of chromium you use?