I use SUMO (Software Update Monitor) and it found this version when it checked at March 20. I checked the download link in the release topic of Dragon 87 and found this version and installed it. The installer I downloaded March 20 has the same file hash as the one linked at this moment.
Setting “Delay Competing Low Priority Requests” to Disabled was a workaround for the Epic page in previous version of CD. After resetting it to Default, I can confirm that the Epic page is still working. I suppose it is best to have it at Default?
I’ve installed this version on three computers, and on one of them CIS reported malware found in “Comodo Dragon\User Data\FileTypePolicies\43\download_file_types.pb”. I can see that this has already been reported in the CIS “False Positive” department, so just mentioning it.
Thank you for your feedback Sebamed. We are aware of this issue and we are working on it, at this moment Google Sync it is partially working (United States, Brazil …) as stated in the Release Notes. Until we solve the issues with Google Sync please take in consideration using this free and open-source alternative https://www.xbrowsersync.org/.
It seems that xbrowsersync it doesn’t work anymore, but if you would like to use the sync feature in Comodo Dragon browser, until we solve the sync issue, please take in consideration using this extension EverSync, just tested it and it is working fine.