Comodo Dragon v74.0.3729.157 is now available for download.

Thank you, Metheni.

• The Professor.

I too was having the same issue - endless update download loop. The cure, at least for now, for a US user, is to set up a VPN that shows a non-US IP adress, download the latest installer from the link in the original post in this thread and that will get you the 74.0.3729.157 installer. Then run the installer and it upgrades you to 74.0.3729.157, thus ending the update loop.

DELPOPOLO, this was an excellent suggestion. I should have tried this much sooner. Using Tor Browser v8.5.1, I was able to download Dragon Browser version 74.0.3729.157 from:

https://download.comodo.com/browser/release/dragon/x64/dragonsetup.exe

and upgrade to the latest version. However, the updated browser would not run inside the container, so I was forced to uninstall and reinstall the firewall, then reinstall Comodo Cleaning Essentials.

Then I had to uninstall and reinstall Comodo IceDragon, as the reinstall of the Firewall caused that browser to misbehave.

All’s well that ends well. Everything is up to date and fully functioning. (I think).

• The Professor

Comodo Dragon 74.0.3729.157 won’t let me conect to internet.

What is the error message that you get? Did you upgrade an existing installation?

Hi, Eric. No, i get no message. It happened, when I just upgraded from CD 73 to this version.
Already desinstalled it and re-installed it and the issue persist.

The problem may be with your profile. You need to do a clean install. That means you need to uninstall Dragon completely including its profile.

WHen doing a clean install you want to keep settings, bookmarks, passwords and other customizations. There are two ways of doing this. One is use Google Synch.

The other one is to copy the profile folder to another folder that is not part of the installation folders of Dragon. You can find the path to the profile folder by typing in chrome::GetDefaultUserDataDirectory in the address bar. Typically the profile path looks like C:\Users%username&\AppData\Local\Comodo\Dragon\User Data\Default. Navigate one folder up to C:\Users%username%\AppData\Local\Comodo\Dragon\User Data and copy this folder to a new place.

To find the profile folder in Explorer you need to set Windows to Show hidden files and folders.

Once you have Dragon reinstalled and it runs stable you either use synch to restore settings, passwords etc. Or with Dragon closed copy relevant files one by one from the back up profile folder to the new profile folder. Run Dragon after each file you restored to see if one of them makes Dragon crash.

I did a clean re-install, uninstalling it with Revo Uninstall. And it’s clean. Don’t have any presonal profile.

Dragon will create a profile folder. It is nothing personal.

Dragon will create crash dumps in C:\Users%username%\AppData\Local\Comodo\Dragon\User Data\Crashpad\reports folder. Could you zip them and attach the zip file here?

The Reports folder is empty, but, in the same folder ( Crashpad ) there’s a file called Settings.dat.
Forgot to tell you that I’m running Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

Can you check the reports folder next time Dragon crashes and see if it logged the crash?

It’s still empty. CD won’t let me conect internet, there is no way i can get any crash report.