Comodo Dragon v69.0.3497.81 is now available for download

Hello everyone!

We are very pleased to announce the release of Comodo Dragon v69.0.3497.81

Thank you very much,

The Comodo Browsers Team.

Mulțumesc !

i have problem with 69.0 version of google chrome, but this version of comodo dragon works fine.
problem: every time i open “google chrome browser” i need to sign in to synchronize.

Comodo Dragon v69.0.3497.81 is not working for me on Windows 10 . . . I get a “Ah, snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage.” The pop-ups for my extensions come up and each one says it has crashed. There’s probably an obvious simple fix - i just happen to be pretty computer illiterate.

Hi amyc! Thank you for the feedback.

Can you provide what website you’ve accessed and what extensions crash because we need to further investigate?

[i]Thank you very much,

The Comodo Browsers team
[/i]

This occurs when visiting YouTube. (Gotta have my daily dose of YouTube for the news and funny animal vids!! :o :o) I can watch 1, 2 or maybe 3 videos then it crashes. Once it crashes, any new tab I attempt to open gives me the same “Ah Snap” error message. Only thing I’ve found to get Dragon up and running again is to restart my computer - merely closing the browser then reopening Comodo Dragon reopens a tab with the “Ah Snap” error. I can’t even access the browser tools, nor type in a new URL.

Hey, while I have your attention and prior to this crashing issue, I’ve been experiencing issues with the following websites loading and functioning properly:

Thank you.