Comodo Dragon v63.0.3239.108 is now available for download.

Hello, everyone!

We are very pleased to announce the release of Comodo Dragon v63.0.3239.108.

Changes:

• Updated to Chromium v63.0.3239.108 codebase
  • Improved video compatibility for computers with old graphic cards/integrated video
  • The update setting not longer switches from manual to automatic after update

Download:
Comodo Dragon v63.0.3239.108 can be downloaded from:
http://download.comodo.com/browser/release/dragon/dragonsetup.exe

Checksums:
md5: E26816CAEC5F75D528FECF2DB2F8F867
sha1: AA840D53966CED856E00E3388CEE1A599A44976F
sha256: 8F9B4B01F3728B19665634A0508F3392A7DEF0D0170246085C31FE9BCDD83CA6

Thank you very much,

The Comodo Browsers team

Congrats with the release. :-TU

I was happy to see:

But on Windows 10 Inisder 17115 the updater service was set to automatic again.

Many thanks for the new release! Updated and running smoothly at my end.

Eric

Dragon crashed and burned first time ever and doesn’t want to come back - loaded up and even got to start using the new updated browser, then in a flash, dragon went away. Poof! Went to look for it again, tried to re-install and went to the repair option screen. Got about the 3rd of the way thru then this little Gem showed up - “error opening file for writing libEGL.dll”. Wouldn’t let me go any further. Apparently, I need this to un-install also because it won’t let me do a clean un-install - re-install. Using up-dated HP windows 10 with bit defender antivirus suite. SlimJet, Chrome, Firefox all work fine-thanks

Many thanks for the new release! Updated and running smoothly at my end.

I believe I found the culprit. Bit Defender doesn’t like Dragon’s exe. Added to its whitelist, all seems fine for now

After the update, Comodo randomly crashes. It could take 10 minutes, it could be an hour. Sudden CTD without warning. There does not seem to be any particular cause as I was doing different things each time it crashed (once watching YouTube, once reading this forum, once on Google search, once on Facebook, etc). Nothing else on my computer has changed at all, just Comodo. Crash happens with and without extensions.

Could you file a bug report in Bug Reports - CD following the guidelines and attach the crash dump?

The crash should be logged in c:\Users%AppData%\AppData\Local\Comodo\Dragon\User Data\Crashpad\reports folder. You need to zip the file to be able to attach it to a forum post. To see the AppData folder you need to let Explorer show Show hidden files and folders.

Comodo Dragon v65.0.3325.147 is now available for download