Comodo Dragon 45 is now available for download.

Crash:

1. Open User Switch dialog via the new buton (top left corner)
  2. Switch to “Guest” user
  3. Open “Settings”
  4. Crash

Just installed a fresh version of Dragon 45. So far so good though it appears Ad Sanitizer isn’t included in the install. It has been a few versions since I’ve come back to dragon but wanted to check if this was normal and should I install Privdog instead or import the extension from Chromodo?

Cheers,

Eric

Eric:

Like you, I just installed Comodo Dragon 45 on a new computer. With regard to Ad Sanitzer, while the file adsanitizer.crx is present ( included ) in the Dragon\extensions directory, it is not available/listed in:

chrome://extensions/

and, therefore, not available for use within Dragon. :frowning:

Just wanted to let the developers know about my experiences with the latest Dragon version.

Sliderule

What version of Windows are you using? I copied adsanitizer.crx to the Dragon extensions folder when it was not running and it is working. I am using Windows 8.1 x64.

I’m on a Vista Laptop (I know I desperately need to upgrade). The .crx extension is in the dragon extension directory already and copying and replacing it from the Chromodo’s extension folder doesn’t change things. Same file size etc. Maybe it’s because Chromodo is installed at the same time or something else. I’ll have a dig around and see if can work it out.

EDIT: Drag and drop install of the .crx from both directories doesn’t install the extension. Going to trial removing Chromodo.

Eric

FIXED IT! The work around is to move the .crx extension into a different folder and re-drag and drop install it onto the Chrome://extensions page. This fresh installs adsantizer. Not sure why it hadn’t worked without doing this but this is a workaround for anyone else with this issue.

P.S. It still won’t show it listed on the //extensions page but the icon is there and working.

Eric

Any fix about this?
“This browser does not support video playback.”

and Alp Eren said “We will address this problem asap, it is in our roadmap.”

What Comodo will do about this? I am waiting a fix for this problem in this v45 releases notes but looks like you just update the core guys.

Please devs, can you please tell us when will you fix this? You have to do something for this into v46 releases. Users waiting real fixes. I do not want “some bugs fixed” in the changelog. I want to see which bugs are these.

Please mods do not reply my post, I know the rules and I just want a reply from @Shane or @Alp Eren, thank you for understanding.

I sent a pm to Shane and Alp to ask for release notes and to see if there is a (gross) estimation for codec support.

Thank you sir. :-TU

Terrific improvement in CD performance and Comodo DNS! Really great! Thanks!

Dear Shane and Comodo staff, I for one want to thank you for finally including a flash plugin! Finally it just works. Keep up the good work and bring on version 46, with Flash plugin INCLUDED of course.

Is Dragon still using the standard flash plugin from the adobe site to render? I went into chrome://plugins and no flash…

Hi illumination,
NPAPI plugin support is now disabled by default, PPAPI plugin support is enabled by default.

Kind regards.

Comodo Dragon 45.8.12.389 is available for download at Download.com. Nice release.

Hi GCG1000,
I have PMed Staff asking for information regarding the mentioned version.

Kind regards.

The download link in the topic start provides 45.8.12.389.

Comodo Dragon 46.9.15.424 is available for download.

Where? Is this a beta version?

Can you please check this problem is solved or not?
https://forums.comodo.com/help-cd/this-browser-does-not-support-video-playback-t112637.0.html;msg816597#msg816597

This problem is not solved. (Comodo Dragon 46.9.15.424)