Comodo Dragon 36.1.1.21 is now available for download.

I guess that’s a fair rebuttal… kind of.

Hi,
I would like to know whether Adobe Flash and Adobe Shockwave are being bundled in CD/CS browsers. If yes, are these software’s kept up-to-date when Comodo releases new version of the browser or whenever Adobe updates Flash and Shockwave ?
The reason for asking is Adobe keeps releasing critical security patches and updates for Flash and Shockwave frequently…

Adobe Flash is bundled however you have the choice of whether or not to install it as you install CD/CS. I don’t know the answer to the update question.

I assume that if you have Flash Player control panel in Windows Control Panel you will get the updates from Flash. Just open Flash Player control panel and see what the update settings are.

Does free download manager works with this?

Chromium v41 (Stable) was released 2day so now it’s time for a new Dragon… :smiley:

Yes! I thought the same thing, Shane said that they are working on v41 codes.
So this is the time to catch Chrome release channel.
Come on Comodo :slight_smile:

3 months passed…

Comodo’s promises don’t really stand high these days… but all we can do now is hope for a new Dragon asap. Fingers crossed :smiley:

Any news on chromodo v41?

Yes please release a new version…cant use Dragon for my bank login… to old version. :frowning:

Chrome 41 stable is out, so I hope that will be getting the new version very, very soon. If not, they have utterly failed.

Chrome stable 41.0.2272.76 (3 Mar 2015)
Just give me clear offical statement whether Comodo Dragon will be updated or not …

It has already been declared that it will be. The problem is that they’re really taking their time. Sure, they need some time, but Shane already said that they were already working on it a few months ago.

They may want to go the extra mile to make sure they will get this release right.

Hopefully Shane can shine a light here.

He’s being awfully silent about the current situation.

Vs.41 ?

Maybe I’m being a little pessimist here, but I’m really starting to think that this dragon version never existed, and probably never will. :-\

Have other sites that don’t like the OLD Dragon especially well…

C’mon Shane… give us some info on what’s going on. This is getting ridicules.

Don’t worry guys. I’m sure they’re just having some last minute check ups and/or waiting for IceDragon to be at their level of quality to release both at the same time.

Please notice there is no ETA for IceDragon. I am eagerly awaiting the Chromium based browsers but I’d rather have they get it right…