Comodo Dragon 36.1.1.21 is now available for download.

Thnx. Forgot 2 check in that folder.

Was such a cool new icon, a couple days now returned back to the old, I do not understand bout it!

Икона была ужасна, все было жаловаться на это! The icon was awful, everybody was complaining about it!

В следующий раз, пожалуйста, напишите на английском языке!
Next time, please write in english!

English only please on this part of the Forum.

Thank you

Dennis

Was such a cool new icon, a couple days now returned back to the old, I do not understand
Google translate, yes I do understand it is not very good.

It looks much better! Great job! :-TU
Thanks!

Can you list some sites where this is happening for you? Which version of Flash?

Can you supply a plug-in list with version and we’ll test your scenarios?

Shane.

Thank you for the release. :slight_smile:

Share, W33d3r points out that Dragon will use the DNS servers in the 156 range (156.154.70.22 and 156.154.71.22) and not the more recent ones in the 8 range (8.26.56.26 and 8.20.247.20). Should he file a bug report to bring it to the devs attention?

This is how you update, fast and of corse the best thing: listening to the users :wink:

Great work dev’s! Keep up the good work!

A Suggestion for the COMODO name on the left top flank, you can move it to Right like this!

http://i.hizliresim.com/ynyR9N.png

What do you think?

I’ll report it directly to QA.

Shane.

Yes please, I’d love that :smiley:
Not that’s very important, as it could be easily changed, but the new icon looks a little flat, the old one (33.1) had better use of lights/shadows, would love to do a mix of the previous one (36.1 outline) and the 33.1 eye ;D

Thanks for the continual updates, Dragon team. Everything seems fine on my end.

Thanks for the update. :-TU

I know it might only be a small cosmetic but i read that the old icon has been requested so i thought i share it as is (including 256x256).
Just download the attachment and rename the extension from *.png back to *.ico and then you can apply it for the main executable or anything else.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thanks for the light theme (much better), but please, get rid of the background image - the mostly used tabs names are unreadable with it >:(

Or is there a way how to get rid of it without using the old dragon theme?

I haven’t had time to test this new version, is the menu button still in to the right rather than the top left?

Yes!
Like this screenshot

I like old dragon theme and old dragon icon.

Aww, the menu with the orb in the top left is what I miss the most.

Thnx a lot. :slight_smile:

Take ur time Shane

Looking forward 2 the new Dragon icon media.

Yeap, that was cool!
But, most of the people keep their mouse/cursor position, in the right of the page, so accessing the menu would be made more easy if it is in the right of the window also, so … yep …!