Comodo Dragon 36.1.1.21 is now available for download.

Athlon XP “Palomino” supports SSE, but not SSE2 or higher: Wikipedia.

Avira may have begun compiling the software differently for compatibility reasons, e.g. with /arch:SSE.

Chromium for Windows is compiled with Visual Studio 2013, where SSE2 is default. Here are the /arch-arguments in VS2013.

I’m new user . What differs between Comodo Dragon and Chromodo? . So in brief please :slight_smile:

Hi pierdoletz,
There is not a lot of difference between the two, Chromodo has a more traditional Chromium appearance.
Comodo Dragon or Comodo Chromium? [Merged]

Kind regards.

thanx very much for info @captainsticks :wink:

You are welcome. :slight_smile:

Hello. I just yesterday became affected by the inability to view videos on the newsfeed of Fb. I tried to correct this with no luck. It does not have the same problem with Firefox browser, so I believe this to be a Comodo Dragon issue. Any help or suggestions ?
Thanks
John

Same here, I hope the upcoming update will fix this.

Hey John, just a thought but did you clear your cookies without it logging you out of Facebook? I had a similar problem where things in Facebook didn’t work because I had stayed logged in after clearing cookies. To fix just clear your history (mainly Facebook) and it should log you out and when you log in it should recreate the cookies properly. Hope this helps. :wink:

After many years using Dragon I’ve got fed up waiting for an update to the latest version. I’ve defected to SRWare Iron! Bye bye all. :cry: :frowning:

Does Dragon still auto update or do we have to download the installer.

It looks like the new Dragon is on its way:

Please notice there is a beta release of Chromodo 42.1 for those who like to play with something new.

Dragon was good for most of interneting but I became tired of some features either not working or not working reliably. Comodo Dragon now is removed from my machine and I have gone to slimjet. Specifically, username & password did not work well in Comodo Dragon. Sometimes certain websites would not fully work.

Hopefully we see you return when an updated version Dragon gets released.

We are waiting a new dragon still. :frowning:

Waiting around here for Dragon updates reminds me of the Peanuts cartoon where Charlie Brown runs to kick the football but Lucy jerks it away just before he kicks and Charlie keeps falling for it… over and over and over again.

Hi leok,
Please give the Developers a chance to settle into routine in their new home. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Comodo Dragon Version 42.2.2.138 is now available.

Topic locked.