Comodo Dragon 36.1.1.21 is now available for download.

Comm512 - as I mentioned, the link “offchu” posted takes you to Chromodo 36.6. Here it is again:

http://cdn.download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/4000/xml_binaries/chromium_secure/chromiumsecuresetup.exe

Why are my posts gone? Don’t you like critisism? My latest posts are deleted by the moderator(s). Does the truth hurts?

No they have been moved where they belong.

Forum Policy Violation Board

No we do not mind criticism, but there comes a point when you need to stop repeating the same subject over and over again.

Dennis

I did see that link, but the link i mentioned supposed to be the original chromodo install howto. That page links to chromium secure instead of chromodo, although the text says chromodo 36.6. That is what confuses me

I will try to install the version offchu posted

Yes, it is a little confusing. The term Chromodo and Chromium Secure are both still being used. My understanding is Chromodo is the new name for Chromium Secure, they are one in the same.

If you check Show unread posts since last visit you will always find your posts also in the case they have been moved or merged.

To add to Dennis2. What you are saying is not backed by facts. Comodo is catching up on the browsers and has hired new people. All we can do now is wait. Comodo will jump the Chromium bandwagon with v41. For IceDragon there is no ETA but Melih stated they are working on it:

Oh well, no ideas then on how to make home page and search engine choices actually STICK in Chromium Secure.

Hi MarkTrent,
I suspect corruption had occurred to your ‘preferences’ file or Chromium Secure’s user profile.
Considering you have completely removed Chromium Secure, a re-install may solve the issue.

Kind regards.

Chromodo is such a horrible name! seriously!
i cannot understand why the responsible people for this issue are letting this terrible “idea” go forward…

anyway… lame names aside:

how much further for the Comodo Dragon version 41?? is there an ETA?

thanks! ( and i know the new team is working ■■■■■■■ it)

I agreed with you on Chromodo name issue.
On the other hand, CD v41 will come with Google Chrome v41 at the same time. This is my opinion.
Comodo will sit the release calendar. It makes me happy when I think this idea. :-TU

Thanks I appreciate that. I did that twice, doing a very thorough uninstall including all profile data each time. The problem returned for no discernible reason. Having said all that, I think Chrome (of any kind by any developer) is far more susceptible to problems than IE, Fx or Opera. That is evidenced on help forums.

Still no ETA on new dragon? Slimjet is on Beta Version (3.0.1.0) Chromium v40 now :-\

Comodo is jumping the Chromium bandwagon with v41.

I think we read this same sort of news over a month ago :embarassed:

And when you first read that, did you expect Dragon 41 to be released before Chrome 41 stable had been released? :wink:

I guess that’s a fair rebuttal… kind of.

Hi,
I would like to know whether Adobe Flash and Adobe Shockwave are being bundled in CD/CS browsers. If yes, are these software’s kept up-to-date when Comodo releases new version of the browser or whenever Adobe updates Flash and Shockwave ?
The reason for asking is Adobe keeps releasing critical security patches and updates for Flash and Shockwave frequently…

Adobe Flash is bundled however you have the choice of whether or not to install it as you install CD/CS. I don’t know the answer to the update question.

I assume that if you have Flash Player control panel in Windows Control Panel you will get the updates from Flash. Just open Flash Player control panel and see what the update settings are.

Does free download manager works with this?