COMODO Disk Encryption 1.2.65021.129 Released

Hello,

We have released COMODO Disk Encryption 1.2.65021.129.

What is new?

• We have changed the logic of backup/restore encryption settings tool. The backup disk encryption settings configuration file is different from backup virtual disk encryption settings configuration file.

What was fixed?

• Shut Down defect: On some hardware after installation of CDE the user was not able to shut down the computer from OS. After the shut down process the computer was still running.
  • BSOD on Vista x64: after many attempts to change the password for an encrypted virtual drive, the computer was crashing with BSOD.
  • Some GUI bugs.

Bug Reports:

Please use https://forums.comodo.com/ to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.

Download Location:
http://download.comodo.com/cde/download/setups/CDE_Setup_1.2.65021.129_2k_XP_Vista_Server2003_x32_x64.msi
Size : 6.83 MB (7,165,440 bytes)
MD5 : 56DA3FB809C619963AAACBD14C5FEF35
SHA1 : A97FBB96E5B6C7E2E35A1FF4838C1304637F7F29

Hello,

Congratulations for this new release!!! (:CLP) (:CLP) (:CLP) for the team!!!

Great, congrats guys.

I’ll give it a try.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hey Everyone!

This was my first time to join this forum and I’m so glad I did. I am very much interested with Comodo’s services.

I have seen this thread and wow! I am so amazed by this new disk encryption.

Congratulations for this new milestone Comodo Guys! and I am definitely going to try this new Comodo Disk Encryption.

Thanks! More success for you guys. :slight_smile:

Yes but have you fixed the problem of running the software only to be asked to format the drive and then not being able to that !

I have a portable USB drive that is totally unusable to me until this problem is fixed. A month ago I got an email saying the issue had been sent to the research and development team and since then nothing! My requests for updates go unanswered and now I have a choice abaondan the drive and buy a new one or continue to wait.

A month should have been long enough or at least an update.

Alex