CDE is now a Release Candidate! Long waited release, but we think you will be satisfied by the result: new functionality added and important fixes (thank you for you bug reports!).
- The user is now able to Cancel/Resume disk encryption/decryption operations;
- The free space is now ignored during encryption process;
- CDE displays estimated time remaining for encryption process;
- The Update feature is now available;
- Product Activation is now present as in all COMODO products.
- The hibernation bug;
- BSOD which appears on some hardware after installation of CDE;
- BSOD while disconnecting a USB stick or external disk.
Please use https://forums.comodo.com/comodo_disk_encryption/comodo_disk_encryption_125057360_release_candidate_bug_reports-t30301.0.html to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the developers.
NOTICE: This product is intended for special users(BETA Testers) who would like to join the testing process. It may contain major bugs that could cause serious problems and not be suitable for your everyday use yet. Please do not use it in your production machines.
Setup for Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 2003 Server 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP SP3 32-bit/64-bit and Windows 2000 SP4:
Size: 4.10 MB (4,307,456 bytes)