Comodo "Dashboard"

Hi,

I would like to see that Comodo develops a “Comodo Dashboard".
What I mean by that is something I saw from Mcafee a long time ago.
When I install CIS I have my “Dashboard”, everything is integrated.
Let’s say I install Comodo Backup then CB should integrate in my (now CIS) Dashboard, when I install CSU it also integrates into that Dashboard. Basically every Software I Install from Comodo integrates into that Dashboard, I don’t need to start every software individual, I start just one, CIS, CBU, CSU or any other Comodo Software I have installed, that software brings my Dashboard and I can use and control every other Comodo software because it’s all integrated into that Dashboard. Maybe Dashboard is the wrong word maybe we could call it “Control Center”

Everything I install from Comodo gets integrated into that Dashboard/Control Center, I can use every Software, change settings everything without starting every Program individual…

Thanks

LordRayden

So from the sounds of it, it seems like you want them to make a program similar to a Windows Vista/7 (and maybe Windows 8, I’m not entirely sure though) widget that sits on your desktop that shows your computer specs., and lets you control Comodo software that’s installed on your computer. Am I right?

Are you talking about Mac OSx’s Track Pad functionality? Or Virtual Desktop which was integrated into Comodo Antivirus itself already. Or you’re talking about desktop sidebar widgets of some sort?

What about Comodo Endpoint Security Manager ?

https://www.comodo.com/business-enterprise/cesm3/index_v2.php

Sorry wasn’t on for quite some time.

What I mean is the following. Lets say you have CIS installed. You have the CIS GUI (Interface). Now you install, I don’t know, CTM. You have to start CTM separately, with his own GUI (interface). It would be nice if, in this example, CTM, would integrate in the CIS GUI. I don’t know, on the left side you have a list of Comodo Products installed on the PC. You don’t need to start each one separately, you are in CIS and just click on CTM and you are in CTM, no need to start a new Program, it is all integrated in this one GUI. Every time you install a new Comodo Product it all integrates in this one GUI. To use LOTR, One Dashboard to rule them all. Mcafee had that years ago (I don’t know if they still have) but they had a large Problem. The Dashboard would use about 50% off you CPU… I don’t think it was to much for the PC also the Graphics wasn’t that good, I think it was like with Adobe(but they got better in the last two years) just bad Programming…

Thanks

LordRayden