Comodo could not add a antivirus software as a trusted software!

The anti-virus software is from China.
the software is a new product named Micropoint proactive defense software.

when the new anti-virus software updating or using the port, the comodo always Show the tray animation,
and i need to select the option as a trusted application several steps every time.

but when i want to add the Micropoint anti-virus software as a trusted software vendors, the comodo tips show: the file does not seem to a be valid singed executable.

How should i do?
is there any solutions for the incident? [/size][/size][/size][/size]

[attachment deleted by admin]

If the program file is not signed, it is not signed. Contact MicroPoint about this issue.

:-TU O0 :-La
The anti-virus software is from China.
the software is a new product named Micropoint proactive defense software.

when the new anti-virus software updating or using the ex/import, the comodo always Show the tray animation,
and i need to select the options as a trusted application several steps every time.

but when i want to add the Micropoint anti-virus software as a trusted software vendors, the comodo tips show: the file does not seem to a be valid signed executable.

How should i do?
i asked the engineers of the Micropoint company ,the engineers said they have no idea about it.
They let me seek the advice of the COMODO company.
is there any solutions for the incident?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Solution is for Micropoint to digitally sign their software. There is nothing anyone else can do about this.

i asked the engineers of the Micropoint company ,the engineers said they have no idea about it.
They let me seek the advice of the COMODO company.

What John is saying is that the issue is strictly Micropoints problem… If their software isn’t digitally signed, there is nothing CIS can do about that.

i told the MIcropoint ,they will solve the issue as soon as possible .
Thanks for your suggestions.

You can make the AV program a Safe file to get rid off the alerts. That is another strategy than putting it to the My Trusted Software Vendors.

Go to Defense Plus → Common Tasks → My Own Safe files and add the executables and /bat files in the Micropoint folders to the list.