COMODO Cloud Scanner 2.0 Major Update !!!

We are happy to announce that COMODO Cloud Scanner 2.0 is available for download.

What’s new

• Files verification before submitted via CIMA. The files already submited have quicker verdicts.
  • Files Checking FLS vs. CIMA. Now you can be sure whatever you are behind a proxy or there are connection problems with one of our servers the other one will give you diagnostics.

What’s fixed

• CCS not detecting modified files with hex editor
  • issue detecting files when working via proxy
  • problem with CIMA analysis (files already submitted to COMODO servers)

Known issues

• aborting the submitting process of a large file might take longer time than normal
  • deep scan takes longer time to complete on Windows Vista 64bits

Bug Reports:

Please use COMODO Cloud Scanner 2.0 BUG REPORTS to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs

Download Locations:

Setup for Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Server 2003 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Server 2008 32-bit/64-bit:

http://download.comodo.com/ccs/download/setups/CCS_Setup_2.0.162151.21_xp_vista_server2003_win7.exe

Size : 18.135 MB (18570816 bytes)
MD5 : 1ef582a724ba8bd9193f3603fe5b905
SHA1 : 5c39f01688143c08e3228491f5c361fd85eba9ac

good work guys!

Good job! :-TU

Thanks for the update :-TU.

Any there any plans for a portable version?

:slight_smile:

We haven`t tested it as portable version. On the next major release we will have a portable version!

Congrats with the release. :-TU (:CLP)

Will try it right after writing this. O0

Looks nice… but, I’d like to Opt-Out for Live PC Support during install.
It get’s installed without giving me the option not to want it.

I can understand the purpose of this tool, and I like it very much, but I’m pretty sure advanced users won’t use Live PC Support, So it would be nice not to have to uninstall it after installing CCS.

And there is a minor transparency issue on the Sign-Up window.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hello,

If you can see, Cloud Scanner is a diagnostic tool. Live PC-Support is the solution we are promoting to solve those problems detected by CCS. By default we come with this solution integrated. I will reflect on your idea. From an amount of users how many of them are advanced?

I understand, but If you wish to joint the likes of HijackThis/HitmanPro/Mbam etc I think Live PC should be Opt-Out for people who know what they are doing and use this as a “second” opinion tool…

Once it’s also portable and has Live PC Opt-Out it will become part of lots of USB sticks first-aid-kits :-TU