Please post all bug reports & BSOD’s here.
Be sure to include:
- Your Operating System (and whether it’s 32bit/64bit);
- Security Software Installed;
- How you produced the problem;
- How you tried to resolve the problem;
- Screen-shots with the error (if any);
- Post Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any;
- Any other Additional Information;
Is the cloud working?
I uplodaded 6 files 2 days ago I rescan today my computer and the same 6 files appears like unknown and CCS want me to upload the files again.
After upload the files for second time the six files remain undetermined or unknown.
Why I need to upload again the same files to get the same useless results that I got 2 days ago? Which kind of cloud does this?
Another example with the same problem:
I’ve uploaded things much longer than that and nothing… CCS seems to just use bandwidth.
About the problem with CIMA analysis, this problem will be solved in a few days, and Comodo Cloud Scanner will not notify you again with a file that was already submited.
Regarding the problem with the CIMA analysis time (taking too long): We are working a lot and we are making changes to the our servers to be competitive with all the incoming requests for Analyze and will speed up after these changes.
CCS Team Leader
Thanks Corneliu for the feedback :-TU
Having run a deep scan on my work computer (within domain), no files were detected as suspicious (i.e not digitally signed). Internet access available and working via proxy. This surprises me as my home computer detected thousands.
- Your Operating System (and whether it’s 32bit/64bit); Windows 7 Pro (32-bit)
- Security Software Installed; CIS 4.1.150349.920
- How you produced the problem; Ran a deep scan
- How you tried to resolve the problem; n/a
- Screen-shots with the error (if any); n/a
- Post Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any; n/a
- Any other Additional Information; n/a
I did some tests with the latest Comodo Cloud Scanner (v2.0.157623.12) and found some strange results.
I copied and then modified a .exe lacking a digital signature with a hex editor, keeping the .exe extension. CCS didn’t list the modified .exe. This seems like a bug.
I also copied and then modified a .exe with a digital signature with a hex editor, again keeping the .exe extension. CCS again didn’t list the modified .exe. This again seems like a bug.