COMODO Cloud Scanner 2.0 (build 9) BETA2 Release BUG REPORTS

Please post all bug reports & BSOD’s here.

Be sure to include:

• Your Operating System (and whether it’s 32bit/64bit);
  • Security Software Installed;
  • How you produced the problem;
  • How you tried to resolve the problem;
  • Screen-shots with the error (if any);
  • Post Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any;
  • Any other Additional Information;

i dont know if this is a bug but i was testing ccs today. i infected my VM and i had no av installed i just wanted to see how well ccs worked. i scanned and no malware was found? and my system was pretty badly infected
whats going on with this program

Hello,
Did you tried to:

1. see with Task Manager if the processes are in the memory.
  2. scan with Shell Extension (right click) on malware files or resident folders to scan for malware

Cloud scanner searches only the processes that are working and by request it scans specific folders.
Provide us more information about Malware name(evantually a link to it), Operating System, - Screen-shots with the error on Task Manager and on CCS. This will prove that the process exists and it was not found.

Hello, Did you tried to: 1. see with Task Manager if the processes are in the memory. 2. scan with Shell Extension (right click) on malware files or resident folders to scan for malware

Cloud scanner searches only the processes that are working and by request it scans specific folders.
Provide us more information about Malware name(evantually a link to it), Operating System, - Screen-shots with the error on Task Manager and on CCS. This will prove that the process exists and it was not found.

ok i guess i did not understand how this product worked. im still new to CCS. i did not realize it only scanned active memory unless specified. im just messing around with it seeing how it works. thanks for the quick response