COMODO Cloud Scanner 1.0.131020.5 BETA Release !!!

We are happy to announce that COMODO Cloud Scanner 1.0.131020.5 Beta Release is available for download.

What’s new?

• Drivers & Services scan for Malware & Suspicious section
  • Submit All button used to submit all unknown files to CIMA for analysis
  • Submit for analysis button used to send one file to CIMA for analysis
  • Report as False Positive button used to report a malware as False Positive
  • All items from Malware & Sucpicious section can be sorted according to verdict

Known Issues:

• Some safe files can be reported as Unknown
  • Rarely CCS crashes when scanning and closing the application before completing
  • Random crashes on win 7 32bit
  • On some computers CCS could stops responding when rescanning malware and suspicious files multiple times
  • GUI issue when dragging a window over CCS interface
  • GUI issue regarding the last result of Malware & Suspicious section, as initially it missing the expanding “+” sign
  • GUI problem: sometimes report false positive button dissapears when scrolling
  • GUI issue regarding progress bar that doesn’t display for every file when submitting all the files to analysis

Bug Reports:

Please use https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-ccs/comodo-cloud-scanner-101310205-beta-release-bug-reports-t51197.0.html to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.

Download Locations:

Setup for Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit:

http://download.comodo.com/ccs/download/setups/CCS_SETUP_1.0.131020.5_xp_vista_server2003_win7.exe

Size: 10,8 MB (11.364.784 bytes)
MD5: bc50415bfd187da0fef3faae8202509d
SHA1: 886affd5b9aa0f6f0a620a46ed21412eaccf4790

Thanks guy’s sound promising, let’s see how it rolls… :-TU

Thanks for this new version. I like the new features. :slight_smile: I submitted three unknown files. :-TU
It crashed when I rescanned Malware an suspicious files. :wink:

Congrats with the release. (:CLP) Good to see the possibility added to submit unknown files to CIMA.

SSSWWWWEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT

Lets try it :slight_smile:

Greetz, Red.

Thank you, working fine so far on XP SP3. I submitted four “unknown” files.

Shaping up nicely, keep up the good work guys.

Submitting 5 now… Have some improvements tough…

1. If MALWARE is found, please also print it’s name now it only says MALWARE… i think it would be better if it displayed Troj.X whatever it found, like CIS does

2. Provide a bit more upload indication, while uploading i kept wondering if it was still busy, i had to use CIS Firewall, View Connections to see if it was still uploading…

About how long does it take to fix False Positives when they are submitted via the program interface?