COMODO Cloud Scanner 1.0.127798.2 Beta Release !!!

We are happy to announce that COMODO Cloud Scanner 1.0.127798.2 Beta Release is available for download.

What’s new?

• Improved detection of Suspicious Files
  • Malware & Suspicious Files section works only with internet connection
  • Small changes in GUI

Known Issues:

• Some safe files can be reported as Suspicious

Bug Reports:

Please use https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-ccs/comodo-cloud-scanner-101277982-public-release-bug-reports-t49933.0.html to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.

Download Locations:

Setup for Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit:

http://download.comodo.com/ccs/download/setups/CCS_SETUP_1.0.127798.2_xp_vista_server2003_win7.exe

Size: 10,7 MB (11.230.696 bytes)
MD5: 20fbec50545c4c1be2502367d439798e
SHA1: ee5a4a21d20240147ee5577badeef48718cce2fa

Thanks for the update. :-TU No suspicious system files with this version, only… Comodo Dragon!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hello,

Please post here https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-ccs/comodo-cloud-scanner-101277982-public-release-bug-reports-t49933.0.html

Thank you for your support.

Still too many FP’s for me. Almost all related to Popfile and Firefox and Skype.

John

[attachment deleted by admin]

Much better than the Beta. I still wish that it didn’t say ‘AT RISK’ , but definitely a step in the right direction.

Why does it detect files from skype, dragon and such??? ??? Isn’t it using some sort of white-list?? For instance the one that CIS uses or are you currently working on a white-list?? Also if you folks at this project finds malware on a disc do you share the samples to the CIS people to help improve the AV? I think some co-operations between the projects may be beneficial for both the products… :-TU

Anyway, good luck with the product… With CIMA, Iam sure it will turn out to be awesome once the FPs has gone down some more… :slight_smile: :-TU

CCS guys are taking all your feedback and trying to accommodate it asap…pls keep the feedback coming, its much appreciated.
thanks
Melih

Same here.
Besides that I don’t like the fact I need someone else to solve my issues

Guys, we are building this, as stated previously, as a Diagnostic tool.

It will have much more functionality coming soon… (plus a lot more fixes :slight_smile: )…

thank you for all the help and pls keep your feedback coming…

Melih

Much better :slight_smile:

I have to admit I was disapointed about the previous release, but I will give CCS a try now. A quick look learns that it reports some Asus and Dragon files as suspicious. I will give it a closer look this weekend.

Greetz, Red.

Congrats with the new release.

Thanks for the update :-TU.

:slight_smile:

I really hope the message and overall look of this program will be changed in the next release.

My roommate saw me testing this program and he told me that “I could probably get rid of that virus with AVG”. Let’s just say that in its current condition CCS probably isn’t a good marketing strategy.

It really does look like a rogue.