COMODO Cloud Scanner 1.0.126109.1 BETA Release !!!

EDIT: Due to issues with CIMA integration not functioning this release has been renamed as BETA, apologies for any confusion. We hope to resolve them shortly.

This is a BETA Software

We are happy to announce that COMODO Cloud Scanner 1.0.126109.1 BETA Release is available for download.

Features

• Detects malware and suspicious files;
  • Reveals privacy issues and identity traces;
  • Reveals all corrupted, unwanted and invalid registry entries;
  • Reveals all junk data from disk;

Known Issues:

• None that we know of;
    -Serious Issue with CIMA not working causing safe files being reported as suspicious.

Bug Reports:

Please use https://forums.comodo.com/comodo-cloud-scanner/comodo-cloud-scanner-101261091-public-release-bug-reports-t49538.0.html to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.

Download Locations:

Setup for Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit:

http://download.comodo.com/ccs/download/setups/CCS_SETUP_1.0.126109.1_xp_vista_server2003_win7.exe

Size: 7,62 MB (7.994.880 bytes)
MD5: 128332b3439e71cd2ad5c9b3d08b8cdb
SHA1: 5a04764afb282ad79ebf3eddc6622607c38f74f9

CONGRATULATIONS for this first release!!!

Great team, great work!!!

(:LOV) (:LOV) (:LOV) (:LOV) (:LOV) (:LOV) (:LOV)

Thanks,
what is “mallware” did u meant to type “malware” if yes then please change it.

Other question is if we are currently having CIS is it ok to run This software along with it?

Excellent work guys.

Comodo Cloud Scanner has a real time access to our in the Cloud servers which can check a file with our AV labs in realtime to see if its malware or not (without the need to wait for signature updates). Its a nice utility to see whats wrong with your system. And of course, as always, if you need help you can simply click to get help from Comodo for free for 30 Days!

Melih

You’re a day late ;D. I hope this one fixes some bugs :slight_smile:

eXp

Is this part of CIS 4 or standalone?

Stand alone product.

Thanks for this Product, i installed it & scanned my system, it told me i got more than 1000 threats, then i downloaded “comodo live pc support” as stated by product, then a comodo tech support person (Bradley) came & observed my system, told me ways to clean my system.
It was nice interactive tech session thanks to bradley & comodo team for such a nice software.

Let’s see if we can have some fun with this ;D
Thanks guy’s… hope it becomes just as indispensable as a few others i always use on infected systems >:-D

Will there be a portable release for this, could be very useful to have this on the USB pen-drive…

Can you add an option to save a report log file?

+1

Btw, excellent tool :-TU.

:slight_smile:

Hmm Realtek, acer empowering tech etc ie stuff that came pre installed suspiciousor malware! Think I’ll wait a while on this one.

Think I will wait for a while as well.

John

[attachment deleted by admin]

What a terrible product this is! I ran it and it says the following things are suspicious:

My ATI video drivers and control panel
Synaptics Touchpad drivers
HP Quick Play and all it’s associated files
My mouse driver control panel
kernel32
Some Direct X files including d3d9.dll
All cookies, including the ones from these forums
And many others, too numerous to mention, none of which are detected by any other product.

It said I had 935 “problems”, none of which I would think about removing with anything but what I already use as cleanup apps. I removed the problem all right, I quickly uninstalled CCS.

when CIMA is connected (shortly), these will go down…

Melih

How about a “report suspicious items button”

Thanks Melih

John

Am I just missing it or is there no option to ignore a detected file?

I understand not providing removal capabilities as it is meant to encourage users to use Live PC Support, but there has to be an option to ignore. Right?

Charming. If Comodo releases system cleaner like products which behave like Dch48 mentioned then it is some kind of meanness against users.