Be sure to describe the problem and include:

• Your version of Android and the hardware you are using
  • Other Backup & Security Software Installed (if any);
  • How you produced the problem;
  • Is the issue reproducible?
  • Is the device rooted / jailbroken?
  • How you tried to resolve the problem;
  • Screen-shots with the error (if any);
  • Any other Additional Information (for example, any non-default settings used);

Comodo Cloud asks me to login every time the tablet its turned off and turned on again, AND, personal settings are reset to default settings.

• Your version of Android and the hardware you are using

Android 4.0.4, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Model GT-N8000

• Other Backup & Security Software Installed (if any)

Comodo Antivirus and Comodo Battery Saver

• How you produced the problem

I installed Comodo Cloud in other tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2) and notice the same behavior.

• Is the issue reproducible?

Yes it is, at least it seems within any hardware running Android 4.0.4

• Is the device rooted / jailbroken?

No

• How you tried to resolve the problem

Not turning off the tablet, but after a few days, Comodo Cloud was automatically logged out.

• Screen-shots with the error (if any)

N/A

• Any other Additional Information (for example, any non-default settings used)

Once I login back, the settings I had are reset to default settings. My settings are:

AUTOMATIC SYNC
. Perform sync on mobile connection: disabled
. Wifi: 60 min

This settings are reset to default:
. Perform sync on mobile connection: enabled
. Wifi: 10 min

1. Any update on my previous bug report?

2. IMPORTANT: I’ve noticed that every time CCLOUD synchronizes, it sends ALL files again to the server wasting useful bandwidth (specially if a user has videos and pictures).

Shame… I uninstalled this product from all my Androids and accepted the offer from Dropbox for 100GB free for a year. Sad because I preferred COMODO over Dropbox. But nobody seems to be managing this product or addressing the bugs we report (see above).

Hi I have a Samsung Gallexy S3 on sprint Installed cloud and never stored any file. I noticed my battery dying faster than normal and about 15 days after installing I looked what was killing bat. I noticed about 100 gigs of background data being used by cloud. I uninstalled asap.

No jail break
have Google drive installed

Have no possible idea what it was doing none at all. I have Comodo battery saver also installed.

I cannot figure out how it could use that much data! I only have a couple of pics and 3 small videos of my daughters graduation.

THE ONLY THING I CAN FIGURE is the battery saver turns of mobile data and wifi at night then signs back in in the am.
Comodo cloud must send everything over and over again every time it logs in. so if used with your battery saver it will waste bat AND MOST OF ALL DATA!!! I use Comodo firewall on my home computer and like it so when I got an android phone I recognized the name so gave it a try. IT HAS MAJOR MAJOR PROBLEMS

Hi,

I’ve tried to install this onto a Blaupunkt Tablet running Android 4.2, but it states that my device is " incompatible " and will not install :cry:

Any news on an update for this program?