Comodo Cloud Extension ver. 1.0.21 is now available for download.
Drop Zone.The web dropzone is non-intrusive and it appears only when dragging objects:
- save an url link;
- save a block of text from a website;
- save an image from a website;
- save a video format file(not flash );
- save an audio format file;
- drag local files from outside the browser context to Comodo Cloud;
- Sync Bookmarks;
- Sync History;
- Sync Applications;
- Sync Extensions;
- Sync Themes;
- Sync Passwords;
Browser context menu integration: The same storage capabilities as with the drop zone + Save Web Page;
Possibility of storing downloaded files directly to Comodo Cloud;
Streamlined user interface. Easily browse your online files and improve your efficiency.
Portability. The extension is also compatible with Google Chrome;
Self update mechanism;
- Running background apps have to be closed when synchronizing Extensions, Apps, Themes and Passwords.
- Some downloads are not detected by the extension (they are not saved to Comodo Cloud).
- Temporary files are left behind when file upload to Comodo Cloud is interrupted.
Please use https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-cd/comodo-cloud-extension-ver-1021-beta-bug-report-t83950.0.html to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.
BETA NOTICE: This product is intended for special users (BETA Testers) who would like to join the testing process. It may contain major bugs that could cause serious problems and not be suitable for your everyday use yet. Please do not use it in your production machines.