Comodo Cloud Extension ver. 1.0.21 BETA Released!!

Hello,

Comodo Cloud Extension ver. 1.0.21 is now available for download.

Main Features:

• Drop Zone.The web dropzone is non-intrusive and it appears only when dragging objects:

• save an url link;
    • save a block of text from a website;
    • save an image from a website;
    • save a video format file(not flash );
    • save an audio format file;
    • drag local files from outside the browser context to Comodo Cloud;
  • Synchronization capabilities:

• Sync Bookmarks;
    • Sync History;
    • Sync Applications;
    • Sync Extensions;
    • Sync Themes;
    • Sync Passwords;
  • Browser context menu integration: The same storage capabilities as with the drop zone + Save Web Page;

• Possibility of storing downloaded files directly to Comodo Cloud;

• Streamlined user interface. Easily browse your online files and improve your efficiency.

• Portability. The extension is also compatible with Google Chrome;

• Self update mechanism;

Known issues:

• Running background apps have to be closed when synchronizing Extensions, Apps, Themes and Passwords.
  • Some downloads are not detected by the extension (they are not saved to Comodo Cloud).
  • Temporary files are left behind when file upload to Comodo Cloud is interrupted.

BUG REPORTS:

Please use https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-cd/comodo-cloud-extension-ver-1021-beta-bug-report-t83950.0.html to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.

BETA NOTICE: This product is intended for special users (BETA Testers) who would like to join the testing process. It may contain major bugs that could cause serious problems and not be suitable for your everyday use yet. Please do not use it in your production machines.

DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS:

http://download.comodo.com/cosextension/cosextension_beta.crx

I tried to install the extension in Google Chrome 18.0.1025.162 on Ubuntu 12.04, 64-bit, and got this error-message (in Swedish):

Paketet är ogiltigt. Information: Det gick inte att läsa in tilläggsikonen images\COS-Logo-16x16.png.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Comodo Cloud Extension works only in Windows.

finally one of my wish came true… ccloud in dragon… :smiley:

Why does it run a background process after I close out of Chrome?

It wasn’t clear to me, that it was allowed to do so.

• YES it’s a BETA.

:slight_smile:

good work guys!

this will make browsing a brand new experience with the ability to store all my browser related things like, downloads, links etc.

Congratulations with the release… :slight_smile:

why not flash

I have just installed Comodo Dragon a few minutes ago as I want to replace Chrome!

I must say I do like it a lot.

My igoogle settings have integrated really well also all my gadgets and extensions work as well.

Very Nice!

Also just to say Flash addon is working also ,skype call to centre, and my google calender so all the gadgets and addons are work the skype call to center refused to work in chrome also the calender was flaky.

How does the CCloud work then ? any info would be appreciated that for a nice Browser it really works well on my xp spc 3 system

are we close to a final release

It’s the development abandoned?
Does it save the settings?

can we get a status on the development of this extension

I guess we can’t get a word on the status of this extension?