Comodo Cloud Antivirus v1.21.458953.792 hotfix release.

This sector is to review this version in case there is a bug or other problem.

For common questions, the rest of the forum. But as I understand it:
It depends.
If it is cryptominer is on a page, it does not protect you since it does not have web protection. but you can use the complement of comodo and an anti scrip.
Also very few AV protect well in this section.
-If it is a software, if it protects as with any malware … I have also seen that comfortable detects cryptominer very well … I have even seen it detect cryptominer and PUP that avast and windows defender do not detect.

One recent test:

I have found a way to make the PC faster when using CCAV: just add ?:* to the Antivirus exclusion list.
Like this files won’t be scanned when read or write, but only when executed.
Plus, you won’t get any warning from CCAV or Windows because both AV and Sandbox will be enabled.
It should be similar to what happens when you have Comodo Firewall with cloud lookup, but without AV.

What do you need to add?

However I do not know a slowdown in the PC using CCAV, yet my notebook is about 13 years old … (Intel core duo core2, 4 GB of RAM and 150 GB hard disk).

See attachment.
Like this you exclude any file from any disk from realtime scan, but when you execute a file, it will be checked on cloud

Honestly, for the moment I do not feel this need to make this setting on my PC because it is also very powerful with CCAV. Thanks anyway for the info that can be useful to someone else. :wink:

Updated the BIOS of the laptop and installed CCAV. There is no hang-up, everything is working fine.

Dell Inspiron 6000 (Windows XP x32, Intel Celeron M, 1,40 Ghz, Ram 2 Gb)

Have you ever noticed that when you import your settings to CCAV, not all settings will be restored? Sandbox rules and TVL, for example, aren’t restored.
Is that intended or a bug?

Then, if you disable the “browser protection settings”, it will be re-enabled by itself

I haven’t found that on mine . . . I import the CCAV.xml file, then delete all the TVL list before importing the TVL.csv file

It’s worked every time for me with clean installs - although I’ve never changed the Browser Protection setting

A friend has a problem with the Opera browser and the icon does not appear. CCAV blocks compound . He sent me the report, I re-send it to you. Win7 Home

http://screenshot.ru/upload/image/dW8U

This also happends to me.

[Make sure Browser Protection Settings is turned off and Settings windows is closed b4 you try]
1. If you enter the settings and click apply.
2. Enter the settings again and you will see the Browser Protection Settings have been turned on.

[Make sure Browser Protection Settings is turned off and Settings windows is closed b4 you try]
1. Open settings and go to Browser Protection Settings.
2. Go to any “Tab” and click on Apply.
3. Open settings and go to Browser Protection Settings, and it remained Off.

You need to visit Browser Protection Setting tab at least 1 time to make it stay off when you want to apply your settings.

Will any of the staff respond to my comment above?

It happens to me, that is, but it is not like that either in the sandbox or in any other program … I do not think it is the comodo that causes the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, I do not have a solution, I only use another browser. vivladi, firefox, chome, yandex

http://img.fenixzone.net/i/qDbEWUx.jpeg

Hi Megaherz33,

Sorry, we can’t reproduce. Can you please try uninstall opera and re install. Please provide feedback.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi,

This is not me. I tried on XP and on Windows 10, no problem. Problem on Windows 7

I have Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine on the system http://www.eazsolutions.com/eazyfix.html

When I open Eazy Fix user’s guide from its interface, with CCAV installed, it runs normal and with CFW installed, it runs contained. I have tested 4-5 times with the same results.

Is there any difference in the whitelist in CCAV and CFW or their functioning related to the files of trusted programs or the difference is cause of Valkyrie in CCAV? (the file was not uploaded to Valkyrie)

And when I open the file from program files, it is contained with CCAV installed too, why the file opens normal when run from the program’s interface and opens contained when run from program files?

Win 10 64 build 1803

Hi Megaherz33,

Thanks. I reported to developers.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi PremJK,
It is necessary to check on Windows 7

Yup - I can confirm that happens, just as you say . . . . I seem to remember that this is an old quirky little bug, but I can’t find where or when it was first mentioned

Hi Megaherz33,

Yes, I have reproduced on Win 7 and reported to developers.

Kind Regards,
PremJK