Comodo Cloud Antivirus - v1.14.432101.591 - RC

Hi All,
Thank you for feedback on last Beta v586.

Following is release candidate for next week release.

Setup Details:
URL: http://91.209.196.83/ccav/installers/ccav_installer.exe
Size: 9.40 MB (9,863,448 bytes)
MD5: f2ec253821c36e86da7a63aa4d0dec45
SHA-1: ac2d952ab9b59742ca8689b94722a2411b8c3011

You can also update last production version to this version by having following entries in Windows host file(C:/windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts)

91.209.196.83 download.comodo.com
91.209.196.83 www.download.comodo.com

and then run Manual Updater from interface.

Fixes:
Settings of “Send anonymous program…” check box was not saved as reported here.

In last public released we had a regression where right click scan on secondary drive didn’t scan any files as reported here.

New:
Like CIS, we have introduced emergency update in this CCAV version. If existing “Settings → General Settings → Updates → Automatically install program updates…” option is selected and if there is serious incompatibility in latest Windows, CCAV will be auto updated to latest version to avoid any bad user experience. You will see alert in post update scenario as shown in enclosed example image. It will be used only in critical situations.
If you have v586 - Beta installed, you should see this message as we enabled on test server for testing.

Please check it out.
Any feedback is highly appreciated.

Thanks
-umesh

:-TU :-TU :-TU

Someone explains to me what is the novelty in viruscope … I mean he said his power increased … but some help?

It works well on Windows 10 home 1709 16299.19.
Boot time and performances are very close to Comodo Firewall’s, which I had to unistall because of freezes and crashes

CCAV installed, there is still little slow down with things compared to CFW (don’t use CIS) but CCAV have improved in this department.

CCAV installed, there is longer slow down with some programs i.e programs start take long time (no issue with CFW).
For ex - Try Avidemux, CCAV & CFW installed (offcoz separately) & see…

My system is Win 10 Pro 64 Bits Laptop with 6GB RAM & 500GB HDD, Windows Inbuilt Firewall & no other realtime security software.

Is it only upon 1st time usage or all the time?

Installed as upgrade without any problems. Both previous glitches are now working well and no slowdowns or other problems found as yet

Same here :-TU

guys, is there a way to have cis interface on ccav? or, atleast, one theme like cis on ccav? i just dont like the fat borders on ccav themes. i prefer the defaul cis theme instead…

You can switch to the arcadia theme under user interface section, but you need to exit the CCAV tray and open CCAV again for the new theme to be applied.

Hi all,
CCAV v594 is released:
https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-ccav/comodo-cloud-antivirus-v114432369594-t120904.0.html

Thank you for all the feedback.

Thanks
-umesh