Can you please explain a bit more?

Thanks
-umesh

Hi, umesh
Is checked by Valkyrie for a long time.

This is programe:

Thanks, let me check out.

Remove the daw, as in the screenshot.

Is there a way I can ONLY have the browser allowing data to be sent and received and nothing else is allowed?

Not yet. You should use Comodo Firewall for that.

Hi All,
We will appreciate if you could please test out:
https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-ccav/ccav-v111418040510-hotfix-rc-t119514.0.html

Thanks
-umesh

Before I do some testing on this version. . . .

Any quick answer to this query before it vanishes in the background?

[b]New:[/b] [b]1. Microsoft Edge Browser Support in Sandbox:[/b] Edge browser is now fully supported in Sandbox for all versions of Windows 10, including latest creators update.
Edge appears in the Widget, but not in 'Run Virtual' from within CCAV as an installed Browser - Is this by design?

Also: When an application is run virtually and then shows as recent in the Run Virtual section; how long does it stay there or is there a way to clear the recent entries?

Hi Ploget,

Edge appears in the Widget, but not in 'Run Virtual' from within CCAV as an installed Browser - Is this by design?
Sorry, can you please elaborate as what you mean by "'Run Virtual' from within CCAV"?

Thanks
-umesh

From the main GUI as attached

Yes, i’m going…

Hi Ploget,

It's a bug. We will fix in next release.
Also: When an application is run virtually and then shows as recent in the Run Virtual section; how long does it stay there or is there a way to clear the recent entries?
Allow me to get back on this max by Monday

Thanks
-umesh

Thanks Umesh

Comodo Cloud Antivirus v1.11.418040.510 (Hotfix) Released

Entries remain there forever and there is no way to clean for now. We can think about adding some Clean option.

Hi All,
Please give a try to CCAV Beta v523:
https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-ccav/comodo-cloud-antivirus-beta-v112419257523-t119659.0.html

Thanks
-umesh