COMODO Backup 4.1.3.50 - Bug Reports

Please post all bug reports & BSOD’s here.
Be sure to include:

• Your Operating System (and whether it’s 32bit/64bit);
  • Other Backup & Security Software Installed;
  • How you produced the problem;
  • How you tried to resolve the problem;
  • Screen-shots with the error (if any);
  • if the issue is a BSOD, please post all the dump files in \Windows\Minidump folder (you can compress them)
  • if the issue is a crash, program stops responding or freezes please see this topic
  • if the issue is an error (not program crash or freeze) please run the dbgInfo.bat in installation folder and post the resulting cbu file.
  • Any other Additional Information (for example, any non-default settings used);

Scheduled backups have failed consistently since 1 June 2012, ie immediately after the upgrade to 4.1.3.

I have four scheduled (incremental) backups that all show their correct timing - none has run since 1 June. There are no no logs created and therefore no errors to report. Manually running the backups creates valid backup files.

Win7 Pro
Comodo Backup 4.1.3
Avast! AV 7.0.1426

Update to the issue - when exploring the saved schedules the folders selected for backup have duplicated themselves so that I have two identical instances to backup at the same time - this appears to be the problem. Editing the saved schedules to show just one instance of the folders to save appears to solve the problem.

Uninstalling CBU 4.1.3 (with Delete Settings selected) does not remove the scheduled tasks from the Windows scheduler.

Unknown software error in the Sync Service. Please see attached screen shot. As you can see from the list of active processes in the background window, the sync service has continued running.

• Your Operating System (and whether it’s 32bit/64bit); XP/SP3; 32bit

• Other Backup & Security Software Installed; current release of CIS

• How you produced the problem;
    Running an automated sync of My Documents to create a shadow copy on my D drive.

• How you tried to resolve the problem; No action taken.

I don’t know if the service recovered from the error by itself or if Windows automatically restarted the service.

• Screen-shots with the error (if any); Attached

[attachment deleted by admin]