We are happy to announce that COMODO BackUp 3.0 BETA4 is available for download.
- synchronization issues
- instant restore when selecting a few small files from a large backup
- support for parameters when running task before / after backup. Example: “C:\Windows\System32\shutdown.exe” /f /t
- “Windows can’t verify the publisher of this driver software” on Vista & Windows7 32bit and 64 bit
- mounting splitted backup from previous version
- GUI issues when editing a schedule
- If you have BETA1 installed you need to uninstall it, restart the computer, then install BETA4
- some issues with exporting script and command line
- some issues with backup to ISO, self extracting backup format
- Mounting a backup performed with 2.2 version or earlier might take some time depending on the backup size.
- Registry and System backups performed with 2.2 and previous versions for files that are locked might be corrupted. To avoid crashing the operating system these backups should not be restored after restart, especially if these file are used by the operating system.
- In some cases CBU.exe might remain in process list even if the interface is closed
Please use COMODO BackUp 3.0 BETA 4 BUG REPORTS to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs
BETA NOTICE: This product is intended for special users (BETA Testers) who would like to join the testing process. It may contain major bugs that could cause serious problems and not be suitable for your everyday use yet. Please do not use it in your production machines.
Setup for Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Server 2003 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Server 2008 32-bit/64-bit:
Size : 16.43 MB (17232352 bytes)
MD5 : 906233193a59784c46ff7a41a3ea034a
SHA1 : 5bdd3d0f7b85d07d20677dae40e6e9afcfafaf4f