Comodo AntiSpam 2.1 released. Error in --ADDED Check incompatible products befor

It great that they added the ability to prevent the installer from installing if you have an incompatible product but they don’t tell you what that product is or give you a way to continue installing it just stops. I guess this has just become another useless product.

Pete

Comodo AntiSpam 2.1 is now available for download from:

New in this version:
–ADDED Check incompatible products before installation.
–ADDED Check for older versions of CAS installed and will uninstall it
–ADDED Update to allow operation with Comodo SecureEmail 2.1.
–FIXED Selection of ‘Blocked Message Action’ option gets change automatically
–FIXED Incomplete uninstall process causes AntiSpam files to become corrupt
–FIXED Invalid functionality while selecting radio button in Comodo AntiSpam
–FIXED ‘Captioned Spinning Icon’ options always disabled in Win2K
–FIXED AntiSpam protection is still enabled after exit and launch the application again
–FIXED AntiSpam could not modify the existing rule in ADB
–FIXED Comodo AntiSpam configuration wizard with blank screen
–FIXED Same alert message appears twice in Comodo AntiSpam
–FIXED Invalid alert message appears in Comodo AntiSpam for valid input
–FIXED Invalid functionality while importing the White/Black list file
–FIXED Comodo AntiSpam crashes in some scenario
–FIXED Invalid functionality while importing the white/black list from the server
–FIXED Not able to add email address in ADB

Kind Regards,
Junhua.

Hi Peteg4311:

Thank you reminding us to consider this feature more seriously. We are keeping on improving this product.

Regards

Just a quick question… Is the current version of CAS compatible with CIS beta 2?

I know there was previously issues with CAVS 2 but that was in relation to the Mass Mailing Module at the time.

E

Hi Eric:

We have test CIS beta 2 with current CAS, they work fine on the same computer.
JH

Thanks for the info JH. I’ll give it a whirl and let you know of any issues…

Well done for all these great products!

Comodo Anti-Spam latest version, brings back the CIS Beta 2 Crash at Bootup Issue I’ve previously had.

Basically, when the computer boots up and I log into windows CIS Crash/problem message pops up. This now only happens when CAS is installed.

XP Pro SP3
1.6ghz 512mb
CIS
CBoClean
CSafeSurf

Minidump attached.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I’ve downloaded this very version you posted and I still have the incompatibility error and therefore am unable to install Comodo Anti Spam. I have Comodo Firewall and Anti Viris installed and really want to install this too.

Can you help?

Xp Pro SP2

Hi Capa:

Comodo has released CIS, which integrated Comodo Firewall and Antivirus together, and it could work properly with CAS2.0 and CAS2.1. You could sonsider it. 
    Comodo Antivirus1.x and 2.x has compability issues to CAS2.0 and 2.1. Comodo Antivirus 3.0 in coming release will fix it.